It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam: The Religion of Peace (Believe it or else)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I would like to start off with the fact that I am not religious.

I have been banned from 2 or 3 forums now because of this same post.. I just hope that the ATS community will be a bit more open minded than the idiots on the other places i went to.

Now that we have that, let's move on.

My main point is that how in the world can anyone follow this "prophet" mohammed? The man was a horrible person and a sex-addict and a pedophile. To back that up, check this out.

Book 008, Number 3310:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Book 008, Number 3311:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

www.usc.edu... 08.smt.html#008.3309

Not only that, but he would sometimes have sex with his 11 wives all at one time, even when they were on their period.

Here's a good list of things Mohammed would do or advocate
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

So, why would anyone actually follow this sicko? In the QUARAN it even says how much of a horrible person he was.

See this boy? This 12 year old kid was just prasing Allah. It was nice to see a kid giving thanks to his God, because I think (most) religion is good. The kid was just prasing Allah, and then up and slit some guys throat.

The story on that is here..
www.dailymail.co.uk... icles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=450564&in_page_id=1811

So, if you have something to add, please do.
If you have something to argue, please do. Try me.

Thank you,

-Ryan

[edit on 29-4-2007 by StemCell]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Dude, you have to remember that all religious texts were written a long time ago when social and moral views were...lets say, a little different from today. You don't need to attack a particular religion as in my opinion, they're all as false as each other.

Don't get me wrong, I would sternly advocate everyones right to believe whatever they like..... as long as its just that. belief.

As soon as people start using a religion, whichever one it is, to justify hurting and killing other people, thats when religion becomes a moral/political/social weapon.

This is/was not the purpose of the religion and certainly not its founder's intentions. Just like someone using a baseball bat to beat someone else to death, this was not what the bat was intended for.

I guess in the end you can blame human inginuity. Religion is a tool. Don't start hatemongering towards Islam because of the actions of a few. I'd say that 99.9% of muslims don't deserve it.

peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Discussed...and discussed...and discussed... and discussed all over the board. Please add to one of the existing threads.

Closed.

new topics

join