It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were to party with a famous star...WHO would you choose?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by minnie
I would want to see Cole Sprouse. Only the younger people on here will probably know who he is. I would want to see him because he is one of the few actors my age.

Hey hon? Tell us WHY you would want to have Cole Sprouse at your party?

Who is Cole Sprouse? and tell us why you'd think this person would be great at a party.

For the older than dirt people, like myself....lolol.

(Man oh man...I have to get out more often!)

Is Cole Sprouse one of the people in the picture you posted?

[edit on 29-4-2007 by TheDuckster]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Cole is the one on the right. Hes off of a "The Suite Life of Zack an Cody". Its on the disney channel. the boy on the left is his twin brother Dylan.
i would want them at my party because I think that they are so cute and I would like to get to know them. lol.

I've met Kyle Massey a couple of weeks ago at an aquarium that we went to. He's off of "Cory in the House" and "Thats So Raven". these shows are also on the Disney Channel.
Hes the one in the middle.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by minnie]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Cole is the one on the right. Hes off of a "The Suite Life of Zack an Cody". Its on the disney channel. the boy on the left is his twin brother Dylan.
i would want them at my party because I think that they are so cute and I would like to get to know them. lol.

I've met Kyle Massey a couple of weeks ago at an aquarium that we went to. He's off of "Cory in the House" and "Thats So Raven". these shows are also on the Disney Channel.
Hes the one in the middle.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by minnie]

WOW!!! Good for you Minnie!

You are VERY fortunate!

Not many of us can claim to meet someone 'famous' in our lifetime!

Thank YOU very much for sharing this with us hon!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Not many of us can claim to meet someone 'famous' in our lifetime

i can claim i have. ! haha. shia lebeouf offered me pills! i said nah..

the list goes on

anyway i would like to "party" with benicio del toro. or Vincent d'onofrio.i dont think they party though.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by TheBadge]

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge

Not many of us can claim to meet someone 'famous' in our lifetime

i can claim i have. ! haha. shia lebeouf offered me pills! i said nah..

the list goes on

anyway i would like to "party" with benicio del toro. or Vincent d'onofrio.i dont think they party though.

[edit on 29-4-2007 by TheBadge]

Many can be.

Tell us WHY you would choose "benicio del toro" or "Vincent d'onofrio.i".

Who are these people, and WHY would you want them in your party?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
OOOhhh I'm feeling naughty today. The only person I need to party with is Criss Angel and it would be a private party. He is all the entertainment I need.
Whhoooops! Did I say that out loud! It's that Russian Soldier! He's starting to have an effect on my posts.LOL

Hehehehe
yes, as a Russian soldier, I must have special skills including seduction, corruption, and of course, having a magic effect on people

Well me, I'd party with Jenna Jameson, Carmen Luvana, Tera Patrick, Mindy Vega, Carmella Decesare, Stephani Swift, Alicia Angel, Jenaveve Jolie, Ice La Fox, Havana Ginger, Sydney Capri, and Jim Carey. I would get it on with all those females, and when I'm done, I'd sit down with Jim Carey and make him tell me jokes to make me laugh. And then I would sit down to a nice shashliki and lobster dinner.

Yes yes, I am creative, what more can I say? That is another required trait for a soldier, creativity

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
My mom and dad met George Clooney and Former President Bush. They had got invited to some kinda speech thing. They got to shake their hands and say hello and things. You could get more details from my mom, shar is on this board.
Heres a picture they took of George Clooney.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
what u dont know who benicio or vincent are??? ONLY THE BEST ACTORS ALIVE hahah ..benicio was in fear and loathing..the usual suspects..21 grams.. vincent has been in full metal jacket...stuart saves his family and more he is currently on LAW AND ORDER CRIMINAL INTENT. AS detective goren.
anyway well I think they are handsome and would be fun to talk to..but they dont party much..umm i guess if i had to party hard with someone it would be janis joplin or jimi hendrix..why? cuz they KNOW how to party. they partied to the death

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

I would want to see Cole Sprouse. Only the younger people on here will probably know who he is.

I saw this show for the first time a couple weeks ago, it was in a hotel and they were stalking some singer.

I'm not sure how you tell them apart

They looked identical to me......

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

I would want to see Cole Sprouse. Only the younger people on here will probably know who he is.

I saw this show for the first time a couple weeks ago, it was in a hotel and they were stalking some singer.

I'm not sure how you tell them apart

They looked identical to me......

Hmm...interesting...come to think about it...these 2 look like 2 peas from the same pod.

Anxietydisorder? do you remember WHERE you saw this? Details?

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

I'm not sure if it was YTV or Family Channel, and this is in Canada. I'm pretty sure it was early evening.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

Originally posted by TheDuckster

I'm not sure if it was YTV or Family Channel, and this is in Canada. I'm pretty sure it was early evening.

That's just a tiny bit ambiguous hon.

Don't mean to press ya, I need just a little more than that to go on.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Wow, interesting thread. I too love Lucille Ball as well. Ok, I’m not going to rename the name’s on here, because they are already here. So to bring so more to this wonderful party.

John Ritter. What a wonderful actor.
Michael Landon is also another great actor.

Now to get onto some whose still with us today.

Julie Roberts--She is my favorite female actress of all time. At one time she was paid the most money in Hollywood for a female actress. She got to the top without ever taking her clothes off., as in not showing herself naked.

Demi Moore-- I also like though, she don’t seem to be acting much anymore.

Robin Williams- for the laughs I know he’ll provide all night long.

Brad Pitt and George Clooney for me and me alone if that’s alright with everyone else. LOL.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
So I guess it would be"Oceans 2" for you Shar.OOOps. Have to keep this thread "G" rated. I already got in trouble once.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Jesica alba reason
well its ovious shes HOT

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Picturing RS dimly lit in the cool subterranean den of a European night club, a little drunk and post coital, 9mm trained on Jim Carrey - demanding humor.

Hmmmnnn, one person to party - the richest one, through her I'd meet all the rest, Oprah Winfrey. Or, maybe I'd tell Keanu Reeves he looks like a swimmer.
lol, Martha Stewart, for that perfect cream brule?

Whitley Strieber? - from the Inquisitor/Witch game.....almost like an old brother, after all that public familiarity. What folly, celebrity.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Oh, did you say Party?
Well, I dont party .......But there would be plenty to talk about ,I'm sure!

Christopher Walken........Great Actor and there's something about him , I dont know yet?
something about his movies and dark side?
Is he married?

Mel Gibson.....Just because I like him...

Ray Liota......another top actor...GoodFellas!Oh, and the one in the plane?
Turbulance, thats it!

All Pacino.....all round great actor.......and a very mean one in the 'Devils Advocate'
too many movies to name!
~
Robert De niro.....Well, just because he is Robert De Niro and he and 'All Pacino' always confuse me!

George Clooney.......well, just because he is good looking and cute and good looking!
And he is always smiling!

Edd Harris....another great actor...(wonder what he's up to, as of lately?)
Donald Sutherland.....another Great Actor.
Keanu Reeves.......because he seems nice enough to sit and talk to!
Keanu is an actor who doesn't reveal much of his private life.
Johnny Depp......21 jump street!
Jim Caviezel.......he is nice.
Ok, Bradd Pitt.......he is cute.

Michelle Pfeiffer........
Demi Moore......
Susan Sarrandon.....
Charlize Theron.......
Sandra Bulloch....

Im sure there would be pleny of things to talk about!
I'll just bring up what they think about the 'end of the world'.......males females alike!

helen
Edit........added do not party!

[edit on 4/30/2007 by helen670]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Look above LOL

I done Invited George and Brad. They accepted my invitation.

Nope I’m not sharing.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

Look above LOL

I done Invited George and Brad. They accepted my invitation.

Nope I’m not sharing.

LOL,

I promise that all will happen is talk!

Gee, I was in the U.S last year and my cousins wife had tickets for some function and I could have met George Clooney!
She did't want to go!
Not very nice of her!

But, I got over it!

By the way?
When is your Invitation scheduled for?
Date?
Time?
Year?

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, guess who met George.

Yeah, that's right I DID> Oh it was so, so good. We got VIP Tickets to see him and former President Bush, a couple months ago.

I got in line and shook hands with Bush, talked to him and hugged him. People said to my husband, "is that your wife hugging the president.

He wasn't the only one I hugged.

George was standing right beside him. OMG> I thought I was going to pass out. I went speechless. Yes, I did. He said, "are you ok." "yes, yes I'm ok" we talked a little bit about his movies and tv shows. WE HUGGED. Yeah, that's right we hugged. I went through the line again, so I talked to him twice. His hands were so soft. His smile was gorgeous. His voice sexy. I thought I was going to pass out. I Shook his hand three times. Everyone seems to think George is tall. He’s pages about him online is wrong. He’s not tall. George is a little over my height I’m 5’2. We saw eye to eye. Bush, however I had to look up at him to talk to him he was very tall. I have all kinds of pictures of both Bush and George.

Sadly, I didn’t get the inside pictures where we hugged. The media has all of those. The security wouldn’t allow our cameras inside for whatever reason. So I only got the outside pictures that day. Outside was for everyone, though, I had VIP seating and got to take pictures but they didn’t greet no-one out there. Only for the VIPs when we went inside. I don’t think they greeted no-more than 60-75 of us. There wasn’t that many VIP seats, that day. I’m glad I was one of them. My husband got me in.

Well the invitation is schedule for my place tonight. LOL> as well as the night of this party were having online here. LOL. I have Brad and George all booked up.

[edit on 30-4-2007 by Shar]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join