It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeti's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Did anyone see the fooking amazing foot they found in Russia? do you think it was a hoax but it looked so real i could kiss it
btw im new so a big hello to you all

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Some believe that man ultimately is a descendent of Yetikin.

see this www.subgenius.com

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
what the mofo is that www.subgenius.com about?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
If you're looking for a good, scientific site studying the Yeti/Bigfoot phenomenom, check out:

www.bfro.net

Really good info and pictures on that site.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Welcome Dave Da RAve!

Enjoy yourself but never let thar accent slip orn eer or thall orll larf artyoo.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   
dave I havent seen it, an links?

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk... theres a link wiv a couple of pics and a xray of the foot :O!, i live in Cornwall but wasnt born or breed! lol im from Leicester thank god

[Edited on 9/1/04 by Davedarave]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
well i was told by an older man of nepal that the yeti is over 8 feet tall. but only about 480 pounds.he is covered with fur so he looks much bigger. he has a large box like head with lips that stretch across the whole face and of course huge feet.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They said that foot would wear a size 36 shoe
they should send some DNA samples to the States or the UK . This is very interesting indeed I wish they found more of the body but a leg could be the proof that they are indeed real.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
.......This is old news. It is an artifact manufactured from a bear's hind leg. It is probably a Mountaineering boot made from the skin peeled from the leg of a bear, perhaps with a human foot still in it.

I have links to extensive discussion on this on this page of my website:mysteries of the worm- yeti mountaineering boot

Not everyone likes the "boot" theory, but most informed opinions agree it is certainly from a bear.

top topics

join