It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star of David *is becoming the Star of man*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I'm seeing more and more people and especially Jewish people adorning themselves with the Star of David. I have done 'some' research on this Star and my findings were somewhat 'iffy'.

My questions and concerns are; Why is this becoming so popular?

Who has a right to wear the Star of David? Who does not?

Could it be that those who are adorning the Star are preparing the entrance or gateway for the mark of the beast?

I have other comments/concerns for later. I'm interested to know your thoughts.

(BTW) I did search prior to posting this and found some topics about the Star but not exactly the same as I'm inquiring about here.

[Edited on 1/2/04 by magestica]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
* BUMP *

I don't see a connection between the star of David and giving or receiving the mark. Where does that idea come from?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I was 'hoping' someone other then myself and my close spere of people would have noticed a connection! And as a matter of fact *if* you do some internet search on the Star of David you will find several sites that tie the Star as becoming the mark of the beast.

The Star was never suppose to become something, specifically a piece of jewlery, that we adorn our bodies and homes with. But that is exactly what some people are doing!

I believe the center of the star is a 'gateway' or entrance way for energy to pass through. Also the Star of David equates to the number 666. Originally the Star was-and may still be-Gods holy star. But I believe that when man took it upon himself to use and adorn/wear the star it became the Star of man, which altered it significance and meaning. The Star 'now' means higher consciousness, a higher spiritual path on the 'earth plane'. The only high path we humans should ever seek is the high path to God. By using the Star of David for higher spirituality on earth-we are taking God out of the picture..Who then are we putting into the picture by removing God? Ourselves? Satan?

The Star of David has now become the Star of Man..Who can we thank for that?

Here are some links:

www.seedofabraham.net...

watch.pair.com...

www.geocities.com...

Here is a 'different' take on some ways the star is viewed and used-

www.templechryses.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
the star is not evil. see my avatar? see the star? it is a two dimensional representation of a three dimesional shape(star tetrrahedron). look closely and see the three dimensional cube. the three dimensional octahedron. all five platonic solids fit into a cube. when everybody wakes up to this(and phi/fibonacci), the world will change. this is the shape of physicality, so, you might argue that satan is the lord of this world and things materialistic. if, however, you believe this existence is a gift from god, then you will believe the star to be good. to me it is sacred science, and good and evil have no place in a world of logic, which is what sacred geometry is all about.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The Star of David is a Jewish symbol...lol..thats why it is important to them..

-wD

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
billybob-I can understand *somewhat* why you would try to justify your admiration and even adornment of this lovely star. Basically in your response you have said exactly the point of truth I have made in my second response.
I see your avatar, I see the Star of David twisted and morphed into *inter*dimensional cubes and triangles. Is it still the Star of David billybob? Altering things changes what they are and even gives different meaning.

I have written nowhere that I believe the Star of David is a gift from the Almighty God! What I have stated is that this star was never ever meant for man to adorn themselves with..By doing just that *you* have chosen to remove God from the picture..you have chosen to become a god on earth yourself. Who needs God anymore when we can possess all the earthly/spiritual power without him and through His very sacred symbols??

When everybody wakes up to this? I agree, when "everybody" wakes up and realizes they have placed Gods sacred star on their bodies and in their homes and churches or cars even, yet have changed and even given new meaning to this star in the name of the AntiChrist in the form of the number of man..I don't want any part of this! Do you?

Have you even read any of the links I've provided? Don't just take my word..and then if this Star was infact of the least importance or possessed the least bit of power, it might not be so difficult for people to remove it from their bodies and homes or wherever else someone may choose to display it. These acts alone make me that much more certain of where this Star is headed...somewhere it was not meant to go and I'm leary for those who are placing it in this position.

WeBDevil-The Star of David *IS* a Jewish symbol that is taking on a whole new meaning for ALL people that are adorning or using it. READ MY LINKS-Especially the first one!! Now I understand why members copy and paste lol!
Magestica

[Edited on 1/3/04 by magestica]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
billybob-I can understand *somewhat* why you would try to justify your admiration and even adornment of this lovely star. Basically in your response you have said exactly the point of truth I have made in my second response.
I see your avatar, I see the Star of David twisted and morphed into *inter*dimensional cubes and triangles. Is it still the Star of David billybob? Altering things changes what they are and even gives different meaning.

i don't wear jewlery, i can't even spell it! my point is that if this symbol is demonized, it would be like not teaching PI in school. it is a fundamental principle of reality that is illustrated by this symbol. all emotional attachments to it are soley for mass mind control, as far as i can guess.

i cannot put as much stock in vaguely worded metaphoric verse, which has been adulterated(tough shalt not adulterate!) by various agencies throughout the last 1700 yrs, as i do in modern science cross referenced with all religious teachings. reality is the gospel. math doesn't lie. it is the true language of god. the bible is a book.

I have written nowhere that I believe the Star of David is a gift from the Almighty God! What I have stated is that this star was never ever meant for man to adorn themselves with..By doing just that *you* have chosen to remove God from the picture..you have chosen to become a god on earth yourself. Who needs God anymore when we can possess all the earthly/spiritual power without him and through His very sacred symbols??

the only god i have removed is dog ma. knowing about wave dynamics of energy(which is what my avatar illustrates) is not a sin. i wholeheartedly know there is but one creator. math and experience has proven it to me. god is not a man with a white beard. or alanis. taoism is the closest thing i have to religion.

When everybody wakes up to this? I agree, when "everybody" wakes up and realizes they have placed Gods sacred star on their bodies and in their homes and churches or cars even, yet have changed and even given new meaning to this star in the name of the AntiChrist in the form of the number of man..I don't want any part of this! Do you?
[Edited on 1/3/04 by magestica]

when people wake up to the fact that a few simple math formulas are the way that 3D physicality manifests, and that consciousness is what manifests it(the total of consciousness being god mind).

think of the symbol as a tool. it can be used for good or evil, but is neither good nor evil, it just is. the musical scale is built into it's ratios as is phi, and it is the shape of crystalization. christalisation? it DEFINITELY isn't anti-christ, and it would be just like a trick of the devil to turn something so wonderful into something viewed as evil.

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by billybob]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I knew that the Roschchilds were linked somehow to the Star of David, and when I checked this, I came across this info, based on a book (The Six Pointed Star, by Dr. O. J. Graham.

The origin, and history of the six-pointed star (hexagram) and its mysterious link with mankind from the days of Egypt are intriguing.

The six-pointed star has long been used in magic, occultism, witchcraft, and astrology, and has been found at the scene of so many occult crimes that the police in California issued a directive to all schools warning children to be cautious of this symbol.

Some years ago, it was reported in the Toronto Sun, that a church, and grave yard had been vandalized and "stars" were painted all over. The newspaper had decided not to say what kind of stars as they did not wish to have people think Jews had been responsible.

Firstly, and emphatically, Jews were not responsible for the vandalizing. But as usual, they could have been blamed. Why? Because unfortunately, Jews have often used items and delved in practices that are contrary to Scriptures and the Bible records many such instances. Why do most Jews use the six-pointed star, which they call the Star of David, the Shield of David, or the Magen David?

M. Hirsch Goldberg in his book The Jewish Connection states: " The Star of David is not of Jewish origin - and the ancient Israelites never used it as their religious symbol" (they used the Menorah or Seven Candlestick). So, why did the six-pointed star become known as the Jewish star?

This symbol was widely adopted, not because the Jewish people chose it, but ironically because Adolph Hitler forced all Jews to wear a yellow six-pointed star during the holocaust. The word holocaust means burnt offering, and the six-pointed star was used in the past when burnt human sacrifices were offered to Moloch and Ashtoreth in Baal worship.

The few Jews who had anything to do with the Six-Pointed star (hexagram) were those who were involved in occult practices.

Back to Hitler, would he put anything good on a Jew? Hitler meant to insult and destroy the Jews, and being wrapped up in the occult he may have meant the Jews to be his burnt offering for power. Today, most Jews wear this star by choice, and without thinking or checking out its origin and usage through time. Wearing the six-pointed star became a fashion.

The first mention of the six-pointed star in Israelite literature was in Amos 5:6, when YAWEH angrily tells His people that " I hate and despise your feast days�. You shall take up Siccuth, your king and Chiun your images, the star of your God�." Siccuth (Sakkuth) and Chiun (Kaiwan) means "star" and refers to Saturn as a star, and was objects of idolatrous worship, as they were considered to be Assyrian gods.
The mixed multitude that went out of Egypt with the children of Israel took the star with them. Like the obelisk, the six-pointed star was an Egyptian idol used in idolatrous worship.

In 922 B.C. when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah, he became involved in Egyptian idol worship and went into magic, and witchcraft. Solomon built an altar to Ashtoreth and Moloch, and the six-pointed star, the chief symbol of human sacrifices in magic and witchcraft circles, came to be called the Seal of Solomon.

Solomon did not heed the subsequent warnings from God to cease from these abominable practices, even after God threatened to rend the Kingdom of Israel from his son's hand. And indeed, the split occurred after Solomon's death. Solomon's idolatry caused the Kingdom of Israel to be split in two.

The book, The Six-Pointed Star, is the first and only academic work which documents the origin and historical usage of this symbol. From Egypt to Solomon, to Arab magic, and witchcraft, to Druid uses, to freemasonry, to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who in the 17th century changes his name to depict the red six-pointed star which hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Rothschild" (meaning red shield).

The Rothschild family incorporated this symbol in their Court of Arms. The research traced the six-pointed star through the Cabala, to astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond.

Because this symbol is comprised of a six within a six within a six (i.e. 6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides of the inner hexagon) the research also includes a look at the 666 prophecies in the Book of Daniel etc., regarding the "willful king" (anti-Christ) and the "mark of the Beast."

It is the first and only book published on the origin and history of the six-pointed star. The book contains shocking information regarding the usage of the six-pointed star and its intimidating link with mankind.

The six pointed star

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gothique

The six-pointed star has long been used in magic, occultism, witchcraft, and astrology, and has been found at the scene of so many occult crimes that the police in California issued a directive to all schools warning children to be cautious of this symbol.

ignorance equals fear. the REASON the star is relevent is what this line of reasoning ignores. if someone uses electricity to kill someone else, does that make electricity evil? it is the INTENT and CHOICE which are the source of negativity. the same electricity can be used to bring people back to life. the electricity(substitute star here) is not evil.

Some years ago, it was reported in the Toronto Sun, that a church, and grave yard had been vandalized and "stars" were painted all over. The newspaper had decided not to say what kind of stars as they did not wish to have people think Jews had been responsible.
Firstly, and emphatically, Jews were not responsible for the vandalizing. But as usual, they could have been blamed. Why? Because unfortunately, Jews have often used items and delved in practices that are contrary to Scriptures and the Bible records many such instances. Why do most Jews use the six-pointed star, which they call the Star of David, the Shield of David, or the Magen David?

how do you know who's responsible? besides, this has very little relevence to this weighty topic.

M. Hirsch Goldberg in his book The Jewish Connection states: " The Star of David is not of Jewish origin - and the ancient Israelites never used it as their religious symbol" (they used the Menorah or Seven Candlestick). So, why did the six-pointed star become known as the Jewish star?

This symbol was widely adopted, not because the Jewish people chose it, but ironically because Adolph Hitler forced all Jews to wear a yellow six-pointed star during the holocaust. The word holocaust means burnt offering, and the six-pointed star was used in the past when burnt human sacrifices were offered to Moloch and Ashtoreth in Baal worship.

it is s shape. it is powerful. so is a gun. once again, it is the INTENT and CHOICE which are evil. you are right about the moloch crowd and human sacrifice, though. they do it all the time WITHOUT the star. it is called war. higher rituals performed by these black magicians use more archetypes like stars and galactic alignments.

The few Jews who had anything to do with the Six-Pointed star (hexagram) were those who were involved in occult practices.

Back to Hitler, would he put anything good on a Jew? Hitler meant to insult and destroy the Jews, and being wrapped up in the occult he may have meant the Jews to be his burnt offering for power. Today, most Jews wear this star by choice, and without thinking or checking out its origin and usage through time. Wearing the six-pointed star became a fashion.

i think history has mostly buried the fact that a lot of jews(zionists, reference "the protocols of the elders of zion" for a distinction between 'jew' and 'zionist') were working with hitler(along with big industry, big religion is one of the primary mover/shakers). however, the records stand and the associations are there for those with 'eyes to see'.

The first mention of the six-pointed star in Israelite literature was in Amos 5:6, when YAWEH angrily tells His people that " I hate and despise your feast days�. You shall take up Siccuth, your king and Chiun your images, the star of your God�." Siccuth (Sakkuth) and Chiun (Kaiwan) means "star" and refers to Saturn as a star, and was objects of idolatrous worship, as they were considered to be Assyrian gods.
The mixed multitude that went out of Egypt with the children of Israel took the star with them. Like the obelisk, the six-pointed star was an Egyptian idol used in idolatrous worship

this is useful information. i personally don't color it with my perception of good and evil. more study is nedded to understand the REAL meaning behind the symbols and 'deities' of the past. many say that some religions are pantheistic, when they actually personify different personality traits into seperate icons. we call these gods, but to the people of the time, they were known to be representations of INTERNAL emotions and character traits which must be mastered in order to 'ascend', which is actually the gaining of access to higher frequency creation/consciousness grids by the grace of the ONE GOD.

In 922 B.C. when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah, he became involved in Egyptian idol worship and went into magic, and witchcraft. Solomon built an altar to Ashtoreth and Moloch, and the six-pointed star, the chief symbol of human sacrifices in magic and witchcraft circles, came to be called the Seal of Solomon.

i don't doubt for an instant that this could well be the case. they also use(d) knives. does that mean we should stop cutting our food, and tear it or mash it up from now on?

Solomon did not heed the subsequent warnings from God to cease from these abominable practices, even after God threatened to rend the Kingdom of Israel from his son's hand. And indeed, the split occurred after Solomon's death. Solomon's idolatry caused the Kingdom of Israel to be split in two.

pure dogma.

The book, The Six-Pointed Star, is the first and only academic work which documents the origin and historical usage of this symbol. From Egypt to Solomon, to Arab magic, and witchcraft, to Druid uses, to freemasonry, to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who in the 17th century changes his name to depict the red six-pointed star which hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Rothschild" (meaning red shield).
The Rothschild family incorporated this symbol in their Court of Arms. The research traced the six-pointed star through the Cabala, to astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond.

more good info. these ARE the guys to watch.

Because this symbol is comprised of a six within a six within a six (i.e. 6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides of the inner hexagon) the research also includes a look at the 666 prophecies in the Book of Daniel etc., regarding the "willful king" (anti-Christ) and the "mark of the Beast."

ALL numbers are represented in the star. as many threads point out, there are MANY ways to find sixsixsixes. i feel they are all the number of man. a careful reading of the verse will yeild a different meaning. early christians wore an amulent with a 'magic square' which was six by six having numbers 1-36 in each square in an arrangement that the total of any row or column was 111, and of course the grand total was 666. yes, CHRISTians. and EARLY christians, as in closer to the REAL truth of jesus, and not the dogmatic crap that has been shoved down our collective brainstem. honestly, when you can see the signifigance of geometry that is completely equal in three dimensions as it is in two. and the relevence of cubes and star tetrahedrons and dodecohedrons and octahedrons and icosahedrons(the platonic solids). the biggest evil perpetrated on us, by us, is the twisting of truth to turn power into something only the elite are allowed access to. 'they' do the same thing with esoteric knowledge as they do with money, oil, politics, religion and all other 'forces' here on earth.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Everyones Doing it!

how do you know who's responsible? besides, this has very little relevence to this weighty topic.

Bohemian Grove

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by slave]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   
No one really knows why the six-pointed star was important for David. Ancient rumors said that the Star was on David�s shield, but there is no historical information to prove that theory. The theory probably comes from the fact that the symbol is originally in Hebrew named Magen David -- literally translated �Shield of David.� But most scholars believe the �Shield of David� is actually referring to God.

In Jewish tradition the six points of the Star of David symbolize God's rule over the universe in all six directions: north, south, east, west, up and down. The two triangles represent the dichotomies inherent in man: good and evil, spiritual and physical, God and man. The Magen David (Star of David) is the symbol of Zionism and is depicted on the Israeli flag.

When Jewish people wear the Star of David it if for a couple reasons:

1. The star is the most prominent symbol of Judaism, the Jewish faith. Wearing it acknowledges to the world that the person is Jewish and is proud to be Jewish, much like Christians who wear the Cross. It is a symbol of religious faith.

2. Wearing the Star of David is a patriotic sign for the modern state of Israel. Wearing the star means that person stands with Israel.

Your Questions:

My questions and concerns are; Why is this becoming so popular?

Honestly, it has been one of many symbols important and popular with Jews. That�s why people like Hitler used it to brand the Jews. Everyone knew that when a person wore the Star of David it meant that person was Jewish. Even though the Nazis used the star as a badge of shame during World War II, it came to represent unity, hope and survival.

If you believe you are seeing more people wearing the Star of David it could be a result of the current chaos in the world and the renewed faith that chaos and war tends to bring to people.

Who has a right to wear the Star of David? Who does not?

I�m not Jewish but I�m not aware of any religion laws against wearing it. So everyone has the right to wear it, even non-Jewish people. Most non-Jews do not wear the Star because it is such a prominent symbol for Judaism.

Could it be that those who are adorning the Star are preparing the entrance or gateway for the mark of the beast?

Not likely. I do not see it so far. Did a man declare that people must wear it? Is the Star required for people to buy and sell? Is the Star placed �In their right hand� or �In their foreheads�? �And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:� - Revelations 13:16 (King James Version)

I also have to conclude that the Star of David does not have any direct connection to the Mark of the Beast. It does not have an evil purpose in the Jewish religion. And the people who wear the Star of David are not preparing to open some gateway.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The star is an ancient symbol used throughout many religions. It seems to me that the use of the star by the Hebrews was yet another symbol taken from earlier beliefs and incorporated into their own.

Within Judaism (and Christianity), the star is the prophetic sign of birth. It was placed on the flag of Israel at the time of that nation's birth.

Judaism sprang from many beliefs and quite a few of those had thier roots in astrology and astronomy. The star was a powerful symbol in nearly all ancient religions. I don't believe that there is a sinister reasoning behind the use of the symbol. Every religion relies on a symbol for recognition and as a means of identification for it's followers. The Star of David serves this purpose. When you add in later Greek philosophy and their mathematics, the Star of David can be seen to be a pretty powerful figure as it could be deemed by it's followers to have mystical powers, thus reinforcing it's symbolism.

It's inclusion in the Bible seems to point to a symbol that early Hebrews could rally around. Although man denies his use of symbols in religion, time and time again, they are ingrained in his psyche - he can't help but use them.

I don't believe that the Star of David is the sign of God. If anything it is the sign of a religion of God. There is a point in between that makes a distinction. When God states in the Bible, that he doesn't like the star, he clearly isn't stating that he doesn't like himself, but that he doesn't like the Jewish religion because of their transgressions.

He was always falling out with his followers though. If there is one thing that the Jewish tribal god certainly is, it's being a fickle git.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I read that the Star of David is not even of Hebrew origin. It surfaced after the Babylonian Captiviaty and is in fact from Babylon and NOT jewish. The star of david represents Rabbical Judiasm , which is based on the Torah, which is man made laws and rules. This form of Judiasm started and other than Orthodox Jews it is the main form of Jewish faith. It started at the same time of the spread of Christianity after the descruction of the temple.

So Ive read anyhoe....

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
What I find weird is that gang culture has also adopted these stars. GD's (Gangster Disciples) adorn the 6 point star while VL's (Vice Lords) adorn the 5 point star. Very weird that who ever adorns theses symbols become enemy's ( Israelis and the Palestinians)

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I found this conversation very interesting, so I thought I would through in my two cents.

What I know of the Star of David is that it represented the solution to the Cosmic Equation regarding precise calendar orientation.

Calendars in history have for obvious reasons been somewhat of a priority for all civilizations for very practical purposes. Clearly early civilizations discovered that simply marking the sun and moon cycles (counting days and nights) would inevitably cause time regarding the future seasons to be inaccurate. Examples, planting, growing, harvest, rainy, dry, Summer, Winter, etc� (The reason why this happens is called the Pi Factor)
Most civilizations at that point began to notice other constant benchmarks such as the constellations in the Ellipse, hence the invention of the Zodiac and the Obelisk. Variations of the more common Egyptian styled obelisk centered on a plaza wheel can pretty much be found on every continent.

Forget about what you know of religion for moment and think about this in practical terms. If you want to know where the Taurus (The Bull) constellation is in the night sky, all you would have to do is stand on the patio stone of the Bull, and look at the point of the obelisk in the center, and you would see the bull (unless it was behind the sun, hence behind the Earth at night from you prospective. Stand on the picture of the fish, and you would see pieces, etc...If you did not see a constellation, you could learn to predict when it would appear again.

The other useful purpose of these zodiacs was to track the movement of the planets, especially, Venus and or Mars. After many years of observation and tracking of planetary movements it was discovered that Venus, because of its elliptical orbit, defines the boundaries of the elliptic belt around the solar system (or Earth, makes no difference how you view it). Mars in contrast seems to bisect or divide the ellipse north and south. At first glance, basing you calculations for the equinox (season changes due to the tilt of the Earth) on Mars and that would make since. However, because of the Pi Factor again, your calendar would ultimately be wrong. Turning to Venus, you would at first glance appear to be a bad choice because Venus �dances� or moves in an incomprehensible way and therefore would not define a constant bench mark to take a reading from. However, after tracking Venus on your handy star chart for 36 cycles (18 months) you would discover that pattern repeats itself. The orbit, when laid out in 2 dimensions, on the ground with pebbles, would looking pretty much look like a rose flower in bloom. If you observe this orbit for a period of 4 years, you would notice that the center of the rose never changes when measured against the backdrop of the Ellipse, making it the perfect bench to get your bearing for determining the position of the tilt of the Earth when combine with bisect of Mars. The Star of David, two interposing triangle, super imposed on you zodiac, aligned on the rose, would tell you which stars to look at to determine (triangulate) exactly �When� you are in regard to the seasons (Earth Tilt). Example, you have your SoD line up on your zodiac center both on the rose and the line of Mars, (two fixed points). In the of the SoD you see Orion�s Belt, and the point in the Center of the SoD is just below the belts. Now you jump over to the SoD reading you took on Orion�s belt 7 days ago, calculate the difference, and for this discussion we will say it is 1 degree. For discussion we will just say that we already know that we are in the Summer season at 25 degrees and the Summer Solstice is at 27 degrees. At 7 days per degree, we can predict that the Summer Solstice will be in 14 days.

This sort of makes the Star of David, the �eye of wisdom� or �eye of God.� Solving this problem also explained the orbit of Jupiter, however, it did not explain Mercury�s orbit and the world had to wait until Albert Einstein came along to explain that.

[Edited on 21-4-2004 by Keena]

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Also the Star of David equates to the number 666, that those who are adorning the Star are preparing the entrance or gateway for the mark of the beast?

this mark of the beast 666 is not the star of David.

top topics

join