It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vatican and NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How is it going? Have you read any more on the SMOM?

Why did you say earlier that the nazi's double-crossed the vatican???

The Jesuit control of Britain goes back to King George III.
The Jesuits were expelled in 1604 from England by King James I. The Jesuits controlled Charles I who was the son of King James I, his mother Mary Queen of Scots was also controlled by the Jesuits. So after being hammered in 1604 they took control once again in 1625 with Charles I only twenty one years later.

England's throne has been fully controlled by Jesuits since King George III during the middle 18th Century. George was part of the group known as The Venetian Party of the North. George III actually called himself and signed as "Prince Elector of the New Holy Roman Empire". British Prime Minister Shelburne was an actual JESUIT himself. He was a PM during King George III's reign.

There is no Monarch who will take up the British throne unless they believe the Pope is "Infallible" which once again was Jesuitism and a way of helping them control easier since 1870. If you go deep enough you find that SMOM Queen Elizabeth II is a descendant of the high power GUELPH family of Venetian Black Nobility. Infact most of these come from this line. There was a photo at one time of her doing a curtsie down at the U.K's "Powerhouse" military fortress of Stonyhurst College.

if we go further back you will see how the British Royalty were controlled by the Sovereign Military Order of Malta family the Grace's who were linked into the House of Stuart and incidentally Irish Roman Catholics as far back as early 17th Century. Check into how Oliver Cromwell & William of Orange III removed them from England. You should also note how the Grace's have pulled the strings of U.S Presidents such as being advisers to at least three of them. Look into William Russell Grace's W.R. Grace Company.

I suggest people check out the power of the modern day Grace, Peter J. This guy was the U.S chairman of the SMOM along with being in its creation known as Council on Foreign Relations, Newcomen Society. Notice how he graduated from the Russell Trust's Yale University linked to the Bavarian Chapter 322 (Skull & Bones). He was also apart of Operation Paperclip bringing many Nazis through to the United States via Vatican marked trains which people believed were mercy trains. Vatican passports and dress were used. Go check into the W.R. Grace chemical company links to all this. When you know the Jesuit control of the SMOM and how it controls all Intelligence you begin to connect all the dots.
You should remember that the Council on Foreign Relations is a SMOM creation utilising Rockefeller money. Rockefeller's are SMOM Papal Knights. David Rockefeller is a loyal SMOM Papal Knight controlled by Cardinal Edward Egan and of course the more powerful SMOM higher inner cores within London. When you look into these Grace's you can start to understand how much of these so-called truthteachers on the major alternative radios and sites are fully controlled agents. Once again the Order controlling BOTH sides creating oppo-sames.
When we speak of Knight of Columbus, J.F.K we should never forget Peter J. Grace's contributions to this. Check into how Peter J Grace was linked with Citibank and Citicorp. Whilst Joseph P Grace was linked with National City Bank and the creation in 1915 of Grace National Bank which is now known as HSBC Bank USA, (remember the SMOM control all Business, Banking, Finance and Insurance) he was an Atlantic Mutual Insurance Company trustee. He also goes as far to be linked into "Powerhouse" Jesuit Fordham University and also Notre Dame. Remember his work with SMOM Reagan? Grace is a Trustee of these education "Military Fortresses?"

He was apart of Respitory & Immune research and drugging. Now we know SMOM Papal Knight David Rockefeller controls the Medical Cartel. We also know that right now the two biggest areas of our health the NWO are attacking are both of these areas. One of their main assaults occurs from the Chemtrail Aerosol spraying of the skies almost daily, via utilising the Open Skies Treaty. Just look into the chemicals that the Grace's were working with. These people are rooted very deeply. Unfortunately for us Peter J. Grace has nine children so although he's dead now since 1995 he still lives on after 81 years of his life in the physical and certainly his past devious works.
We see SMOM insurance connections with Peter J Grace's successor SMOM William J. Flynn who was the CEO up till 1994 for Mutual of America Life Insurance Company.
You should also note how William R. Grace played his part in the assassination by slug of William McKinley, the 25th U.S President back in September 1901. Who was McKinley's Vice President then? Roosevelt, who then became President till 1909? Look who was one of his greatest friends. It was William R. Grace himself. This was the time when things in America really changed for the worse. Finally the Jesuits who controlled the U.S since 1868 were on a roll and their stench was smelling more amongst the aware public. So really things had gone down well before John F Kennedy came along and who the Roman Catholic Institution saw as a traitor and a complete danger. You have the likes of Lenny Bloom and Tom Heneghan speak of the changes to America since Nov 22 1963 but its well before this in reality.
Notice the timing how since 1919 that the SMOM's Royal Institute of International Affairs have controlled the States through Wall Street from 'The City' in London. To this very day the Chief Executive Officer of J.P Morgan and Chase as its now called gives the orders to the Secretary of State who relays the orders back to the U.S President. Why do you think the original Morgan Guaranty Trust Building was blown up on 16th Sept 1920???
Right now the Chief Executive Officer is the young Jamie Dimon. We must remember the power of Wall Street which is riddled with British SIS Intelligence fronts such as the Blackwater Group, Blackstone Group. Olive Group is a British SIS front within Washington D.C whilst British SIS have their U.S Headquarters within the Hay Adams Hotel in Washington D.C, (recently utilised for planning to overthrough President Putin of Russia, watch how things work out there, and the western medias coverage and mood towards Putin).

[edit on 1-6-2007 by golddragnet]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Fabulous post Golddragnet - I don't have time right now to reply but will do so at the earliest opportunity.

Glad to see you managed to get past that 666 post count - had me worried for a few seconds there!!!

All the best

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Why did you say earlier that the nazi's double-crossed the vatican???

Double-cross may be too strong a term admittedly, but it certainly was not of great benefit to the Vatican. The Vatican’s hand was ‘forced’ by its fear of bolshevism and that the ‘fascists’ would prove no better and ban all religious practice. The Party of course was too wise to do such a thing. Pacelli was a career diplomat and an outspoken critic of communism before, during and after the war. His personal motivations are more clouded than the Vatican as a whole and on close inspection he seems to have had more than passing affiliations to the Jesuits.

Those that remained in 1933 were all survivors. The Left was annihilated until not a single leader remained. There was absolutely zero threat of bolshevism in Germany. Only those in the Right remained, the battle for supremacy amongst these parties could have gone on for years, compromises were reached. The Reichstag fire manufactured the necessary consents and the Dictator was created. This was only ever meant as a temporary (six months) arrangement to see them through the ‘Bolshevik crisis’.

We know that Hitler had very powerful backers, he could not have achieved this power on personality alone. Eckhart helped to secure his acceptance into high society. The Catholics had the support of the Vatican but this was not enough, the ‘people’ did not want a return to what they saw as baronial rule. Hitler was a man of the people, a common soldier, he was acceptable to the industrialists and aristocracy, they saw the potential to mould him and for him to prove, to them at least, a benevolent tyrant. When Hitler spoke at twilight assemblies, thousands were bewitched. All the party faithful at some point or another declared their love for Hitler. But Hitler was the personality of the Party, he was by no means the brains.

Von Papen was lucky to survive the final cull concealed within the Night of the Long Knives. That he did is probably in no small part due to his involvement in the signing of the Konkordat. The presence of Rudolf Buttmann, a founding member of the Volkische movement of Bavaria (and possibly of the Thule Society), hints that von Papen, a papist by name and nature, was not at ease with his own participation in the signing.

Pacelli/Pius XII had strong ties through his service to Bavaria, he may have known Buttmann. There is very little information available on Buttmann so it is almost impossible to know the significance of his presence. Yet another case of being conspicuous by his absence in official/popular histories.

Von Papen had assumed control of Prussia the previous year for his “Cabinet of Barons” and governed as “Commissioner of the Reich”. Von Papen served out the war with some dignity as a diplomat, not what he intended, but by that time it was life or death, that he survived at all is most likely due to his role in the Konkordat and subsequently in the Anschluss . The Konkordat was a high profile show of alliance between the Vatican and Germany. With the blessing of Rome, Germany submitted completely and gave themselves to Hitler, their “Saviour”.

With Hitler in power, the Konkordat signed and Vatican subservient to the Reich (see Article 16). Pacelli on the eve of World War II is elected Pope Pius XII. This was not an easy election and the electorate was said to be not entirely satisfied that he was the right man for the job, but all the same he was chosen. It is probable that Pacelli was selected because he was seen as having an understanding with Germany and was therefore the best bet for its own survival. In this way the Konkordat and his alliances within Germany benefited Pacelli. It would be a matter of opinion whether there was any collusion or design on the part of Pacelli.

What is (almost) certain is that he used his influence at the end of the war to secure passage for some Nazis to Catholic South America. If Mengele is any case in point this continued for some time after the end of the war. For all it’s ‘neutrality’ a Catholic, of any order, had to swear alliegance first to the Fuehrer and secondly to the Pope in order to survive persecution. For a German, Hitler was the conduit to god, not the pope. Where some orders may have struggled with this concept, I believe the Jesuits would have had less difficulty.
While von Papen most certainly dreamed of his crowning as Holy Roman Emperor by the Pope, the aspirations for Hitler were much higher in the Parties minds – Frederick Barbarossa, who famously declared his supremacy over the Pope. This was the stuff of legends – the holy crusader knight drowned after a fall from his horse when the Spear of Destiny fell from his hand. Reminiscent of Arthurian legends, he is said to sleep in the Bavarian mountains waiting for the last raven to leave Germany (similar to the Tower of London legend) when he will wake and save his people. This was to be the inspiration of the Third Reich and the ‘marketing’ depicts this quite clearly, with Hitler as the crusader knight in shining armour leading his people to the holy land – in this case the Urals. Hitler took possession of the “Spear” from Vienna following the Anschluss.
Even I as an Illuminati skeptic can see that Bavaria was central to the formation of the Third Reich and Pacelli provides an important link between Vatican, Jesuits and Bavarian (Illuminati??) aristocracy. Buttmann's presence as ambassador seems very odd; his omission (along with others) from histories is to say the least, intriguing. Other members of the Volkische/Thule Society like Drexler slipped to obscurity or like Strasser were culled under cover of the ‘Night of the Long Knives’ (yet another reference to Arthurian legend!!). These ‘trimmings’ were largely influenced by the financial backers who took exception to their outspoken anti-capitalism. Himmler another Bavarian, took the ideals of the Thule society and repackaged it into a more profit friendly presentation for his ‘Circle of Friends’. Anti-semitism stayed but was transformed into a racial/eugenic dislike as opposed to the fear of the Jewish capitalist.
I’ve gone into a lot of detail there (hope you’re still awake?!?), but I wanted to explain my reasoning in full. When Pacelli became Pope obviously the Vatican fell in line behind him, but in terms of the Konkordat I certainly believe he was acting in his own interests and not those of the Vatican in general.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
How is it going? Have you read any more on the SMOM?

(... President Putin of Russia, watch how things work out there, and the western medias coverage and mood towards Putin).

I’ve not really had much time of late (school holidays - who's idea was that???) for SMOM and no money for books, the library isn’t much help in that direction so I’m contenting myself with other things.

Putin re Lord Levy
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2006/07/16/wbait16.xml&sSheet=/news/2006/07/16/ixnews.html

This is my favourite Putin moment - I have to admit I really admire the man. He may be a little guy but he's got one helluva set of balls. Would not be in his shoes for all the money in the world.

I think that the George III period may be significant generally, that a Jesuit was once Prime Minister is marvellous, thanks for the pointer.

Nice to see you giving a little - a highly informative post - cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join