It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Exploding Van with a Plane Mural On It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
wow, caps are a drag!

anyway...

so, that's live footage from TV for something to look at, i guess, and audio from emergency radio bands.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by billybob]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thanks, haven't seen this video before, mesmerising.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The full story about those vans here:
infowars.net...
(seven videos)

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i love alex jones after watching this. the man is a tireless true patriot of humanity.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
thanks for posting, this is very interesting news to arise. I am quite shocked about the mural of the plane crashing into new york as described. Wow, do you think these terrorist guys would be driving around in a van with that on it? Seems either way too arrogant or way too stupid a thing to do, but doesn't mean to say it didn't happen. This seems crazy to me.

[edit on 28-4-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
yeah. crazy.
everything 9/11 is crazy.
dancing deported israelis. firetrucks loaded with cash. coc aine and heroine in the WTC(customs lock-up). missiles fired from the woolworth's tower(once again, a police band thing, and not conjecture or conspiracy theory).
2.3 trillion missing from the pentagon, and NO ENSUING INVESTIGATION.
the truth behind the anthrax attacks seen as non-news by the mainstream.
the patriot acts I & II seen as unimportant by the fourth estate, as well.
crimes and misdemeanors of this administration go unreported.
conflict of interest and fascist monopolies fly under the wire.

dark times, indeed. they will get darker for EVERYONE unless people start believing in individual sovereignty(vs. 'security'), again.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This may be related to the events that occurred at the base of WTC1.

There were explosions at the base of WTC1, seismographs picked up an event about 10 seconds prior to the plane being known to have actually slammed the building, a stationary engineer (Mike Pecoraro) in the sub-basements thought something had happened on the parking garage above him, windows of the lobby were blown out,

lower-level local elevators were blown out of their hinges, and there were car fires at the base:

*Coincidentally*, Liberty Street is the street south of WTC2, right around where the car fire above was filmed.

I'm beginning to see why these recordings were such a pain in the ass to get a hold of.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There went two hours and thirty six minutes.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I hadn't heard of this one, so thanks - without reading the full piece (I use Alex Jones only as a tip on evidence, I don't read his analysis usually) and seeing all the dots:

Rental van paintings, by the makers of that spooky Arab calendar with 9/11 scenes depicted for Sept '01?

What is up w/this stuff? Who knew in advance to make such images and then take them to NY streets the morning of the attack but then were surprised enough to run when cornered?

Middle eastern the men were called. We presume Arabs, but this often is a veiled way of saying Israeli as well.

Who were these guys and why were they trying to draw attention to themselves? Did the van blow up? Why no photos? Did it really happen? Whoever thought this up, it's quite a kittle psyop.

Except that it was ignored by most people.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The van was located on King Street from 6th to 7th Avenues. That is a considerable distance from the World Trade Center.

maps.google.com...,-74.004207&spn=0.001433,0.002511&t=h&om=1

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyrolimeade
The van was located on King Street from 6th to 7th Avenues. That is a considerable distance from the World Trade Center.

maps.google.com...,-74.004207&spn=0.001433,0.002511&t=h&om=1

Maybe they could not get to the WTC or they were a deversion to draw first responders away.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"car bomb"

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nice video link. Bombs at the same time as plane hits and that brought the buildings down - like an hour later? That was the FBI's lead?

Mostly tho I liked the other stuff - the psychological spin of the day was incredible. It's not over yet, the guys is saying, more attacks were probably planned. And aircraft carriers going up the Chesapeake and NY harbor? They couldn't get any fighters anywhere near the right places at the right time with the right info, but once it's done they got aircraft CARRIERS coming in?

Served as a reminder - an ounce of prevention would have prevented our ten thousand tons of cure. Can't let that happen....

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Steve Watson has the full scoop here:
infowars.net...

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Its a fake.

Did some legwork on it.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
whats a fake, the OP's audio? whats the proof, i'd like to see.

its kinda odd how he mentions the plane is remote control, havent heard this one in a good while.

if its fake, that would explain the remote controled plane reference. if its not fake (the audio from first vid) what would make him say that?

top topics

join