It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats up with BTS login screen???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
First of all, is it a problem that I never Log Out?

When ever I click onto the BTS page from my favs, I get this screen showing some info about threads, I guess it's for non-members(Not Sure) but I have to click "Board Home" to get in.
When I go onto ATS it just goes straight to the "Board Home", whats with that?
Does anyone else get it???

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Most likely is that your ATS link is taking you to the Forum Home, and the BTS link is taking you to the Homepage.

The Homepage is where they show the top flagged and picked threads and such. Just click the board home button, or the recent posts button and you'll be logged in.

First of all, is it a problem that I never Log Out?

I don't. If you have many people using the same computer it might be a good idea though.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You are everywhere man.

Seriously You are very helpfull and i thank you for it. Hope to meet more peeps that are as friendly and helpfull as yourself.

I still just trying to find my feet here and haven't made too many allies just yet.

I'm lingereing around BTS but I don't know were to begin on ATS, I read alot of stuff but replies seem hard to come by over there...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah it's kinda confusing. I mean the way the two forums link to eachother. I surf and think I'm logged on and then can't post.

Like this thread is listed in the BTS, but actually is stored on ATS. I have to log on to both each time I open my browsers.

Oh well, seems like a cool forum!

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Welcome, I see you just joined today, I'm pretty new too, people seem friendly and helpfull around here so don't be worried to ask for help, You will get it...

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, MrMysticism!

If you have any more questions just ask, like Chukkles said.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles
You are everywhere man.

Seriously You are very helpfull and i thank you for it. Hope to meet more peeps that are as friendly and helpfull as yourself.

thats because he is the AI of ATS
enjoies05 is just going through beta testing and soon he will be posting in diffrent topics simontaniously

new topics

top topics

join