It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are dogs higher in priority then a child??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
was reading the bbc news
the 4 women who got 2 brother and sister to fight while the father was serving in Iraq, were spared jail but given 100 hours comunity service

bbcZara Olver, 21, her 48-year-old mother Carole, and sisters Serenza Olver, 29, and Danielle Olver, 19, all admitted child cruelty at Plymouth Crown Court.

In the footage, a boy in a nappy was called a "wimp" for not hitting his sister back after she struck him.

The women laughed as the children hit each other with brushes and magazines.

But the footage was found by chance by the toddlers' father, on leave from the army, and he told social services.

Anyone watching this footage... would have been sickened and saddened

Det Sgt Barry Walters

The boy, aged two, is seen crying after being punched in the face by his three-year-old sister and is told by one of the four women in the room "not to be a wimp or a faggot" and to hit the girl back.

if this was a dog fighting ring they would be getting a hefty prison sentence
the laws in this country are jokes

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Unfortunately it happens everywhere. For whatever reason, crimes against family are not treated as seriously as crimes against strangers. My ex stalked me and my children and held us prisoner in our car. The police arrested him, but the DA didn't press charges and the family court wouldn't give me a restraining order. If he'd done it to a stranger, he'd still be in the pokey.

It doesn't make any sense to me. People who harm and terrorize the people they're supposed to love and protect should get treated MORE harshly, not less.

join