It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear attack on 21st Anniversary of Chernobyl?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
All this talk about "false-flag" terrorist attacks committed during government drills, drills which were conducted during the 9/11 and 7/7 attacks on the US/UK, I've been hearing about for some time.
I'm concerned about the threat against the British about an attack "on par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki" ( www.timesonline.co.uk... ), which may be hinting at a future attack on the UK and/or perhaps the US. Further catching my attention, is the drill across the US and Europe regarding nuclear-based terrorist attacks during April 23-27 ( www.globalresearch.ca... ). At the time of this posting, such a drill is still going on.
Thursday, April 26 2007 is the 21st anniversary of the Chernobyl disaster, which although not a military strike, has contaminated the land of northern Ukraine more than the U.S. contaminated Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945. I was thinking that this could be a decent candidate date for an NBC-based terrorist attack somewhere in the US and/or UK. Most of these types of attacks (9/11, 3/11, 7/7) take place on either a Tuesday or Thursday as well, although that may be just coincidence.

I don't know, just posting my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't think something like a clear accident that happened at Chernobyl would give anyone cause to celebrate the anniversary with some sort of detonation.

Chernobyl was nothing more than a screwed up test, not a political statement.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It could be. Today is also the birthday of Muhammed, according to the shiites. Maybe if they want to blame it on shiite Iran and the Noble Resolve 07 drills ends tomorrow...

join