It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

peru: contact with ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I have a a little story from a little while ago which I will not get into deep details with because
1) I don't know too much.
2) I don't know if i should go open about things just yet.

anyway this is more of my mothers story, I was only 7-8 at the time...

In 1993 I used to live in Garfield, New Jersey and my mom knew an incredible person by the name of Berta who was originally from Peru.
Berta had an incredible belief in UFO's she was in an organization I believe and she would tell my mother she wanted to take her to Peru with her one day with her organization.
She said that she would make contact (you heard right) with ufo's.

now, I got a backbone (several) to my story which I really don't want to get into right now, I feel it's to personal.

my question is has anyone heard of this organization/ group... or anything like this where people actually make contact with ufo's/aliens?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I think its the goverment or an organization funded by the goverment of Peru. I can't see an organization in contact with Aliens that is not affilated with the goverment in anyway but I could be wrong?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
A friend of mine was into traveling down towards brazil to see a group who were into what you are describing.

One of the people she went to see was a native. He would make the woods light up with strange flickers of light. There was also talk of ufo encounters by natives.

join