It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's everyones agreed opinion on ufo/aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I was just curious, and I don't know if a thread liek this has already been made, I'd like to appoligize if it has.

I was just wondering whats everyones basic agreement and knowledge about ufo's, what do you all agree and argue about, and for those of you who have seen ufo's do you all have similar or different experiences with them.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I believe they exist.
Simple as that. I think we have to many problems on this planet to be worried about them though.

If they come they come.

Deep

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Well, they do exist because there are aircraft that people cannot identify.

I also believe that groups like the major governments have knowledge about them and their origin, what their purpose is for flying up there, etc.

Someday, we shall have solid proof on their origin.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I go by what other people who are more knowledgeable about the subject (retired military personnel and astronauts mostly) say regarding this. UFO/flying saucers exist and some are extraterrestrial craft piloted by beings of currently unknown origin. Gigantic disinformation schemes and cover ups of UFO events take place and we have the ability to prove such cover up.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The government has known about UFO's for over 50 years and has ever since been actively covering up their existance.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
What they said.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
i think most people finaly look at the FACKS or when they FINALY see one for them self

BUT we most diagree with is what the hell they are!

Im sure that most are "man made"

now for a limeted amount of time i have my ftp up foreveryone! I suggest grabbing

UFO b BAND
nasa sts videos

PS:sorry, it just crashed and i had a hell of a time getting it to startup im-not- rulling out a hacking proubly just buggy 98se

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The entitys known as UFO's must exist, there are far too many sightings for them all to be either hallucienatory or tricks of the eyes. Its a statistic impossibility that they dont exist.

What controls them though?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I belive UFOs exist (obviously), and I believe Aliens exsist...somewhere in the universe.

The question is: Are the two related?

I don't know, I haven't formed any solid opinion on that yet. I come to this site because I'm fascinated by the possibility of such things and to hear new reports, but that doesn't mean I believe it blindly.
I think the possibility is there, but like the guy above me said, I think a majority of UFOs are "man made".

I won't even touch the conspiracy element. But I will say it's possible....anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I believe in UFO's and as far as alien goes, I wouldn't doubt they do exist.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Some persons also know about the anti-gravity of Ufo's the fuel (combination between quicksilver and mercury), some technologies and stuff. And they come from Sirius, Orion, Virgo, Ursa minor, Ursa mayor and stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
plenty of man made ufo's, but i don't believe little green men are gonna land a spaceship on my front lawn...but it would be cool...i guess.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
i believe they came here once and realised that we are the most savage bunch of primates they had ever met and went home.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've always wondered if perhaps aliens are the future beings of what we will become.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I also believe UFO's exist, just waiting to finally see one!!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I believe something is going on but I also think the govt only covers up the facts because it has no more clue as to what they are than the rest of us do. Wether they are aliens or inter dimensional beings or something else entirely remains to be seen.

[Edited on 2-1-2004 by ubermunche]

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, I think that most UFOs are probably mistaken identity, some are manmade experimental craft, and the rest are of extraterrestrial (or maybe interdimensional) origin. If you're really good you can figure out which ones are genuine....

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well, if they DON'T exist, don't you all think we should be more concerned with staying alive? i mean, if we're the only "fully developed" (if you can even call us that) race on the only planet that supports life, shouldn't we worry about eating right and keeping the ozone layer intact and all that?
but do most of us worry?
no, not for that reason.

anyways, it's not like they have to, in my opinion, because i simply cannot comprehend that we are the only things out there. there's too much space to be occupied by nothing..... if that makes sense. >_>

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by effigyrelease
well, if they DON'T exist, don't you all think we should be more concerned with staying alive? i mean, if we're the only "fully developed" (if you can even call us that) race on the only planet that supports life, shouldn't we worry about eating right and keeping the ozone layer intact and all that?
but do most of us worry?
no, not for that reason.

anyways, it's not like they have to, in my opinion, because i simply cannot comprehend that we are the only things out there. there's too much space to be occupied by nothing..... if that makes sense. >_>

I'm not sure I follow you. What effect would Aliens have on us eating right, staying healthy, or protecting the enviornment?
I mean, wouldn't we want to do that anyway? Obviously alot of people don't because they're lazy or just don't care, but how would Aliens being out there effect how we eat?

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne
I'm not sure I follow you. What effect would Aliens have on us eating right, staying healthy, or protecting the enviornment?
I mean, wouldn't we want to do that anyway? Obviously alot of people don't because they're lazy or just don't care, but how would Aliens being out there effect how we eat?

>_> i knew i'd confuse someone.

okay.. well, say we're the only things out there. well, when (if) the earth is destroyed, what will take our place? will there just be nothingness?
i can't really explain it all that well...
sorry. it's something my grandma brought up once an i found it to be very interesting.

if we are the only things out there we should try arder to keep ourselves alive, is all i'm trying to say, i think.

and, it's true, we should all try to be healthy anyways.

sorry i can't explain it all that well...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join