It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US College Shootings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am of the opinion that previous events such as Ruby Ridge, Waco, Olkahoma, 9/11 and the recent college shootings are not the random lone nutter/terrorist events they are portrayed to be.

In my mind these and future outrages are all connected well planned events with several objectives in mind. These include the following:

1 Single party politics.

2 Removal of individual rights of American citizens, including freedom of speech, rights to demonstrate etc.

3 Banning of all personal firearms of any type.

4 Formation of the North American Union.

5 Further the ambitions of PNAC including permanent military bases in the ME and increasing the strength of existing global bases.

How many more school shootings need to take place before the move to ban personal weapons will happen?

America spends trillions on weapons of war whilst its own citizens are suffering from decent education, proper health care, housing etc.
The media from the film industry to the press is so controlled and biased it defies belief.

So who is behind all this, who wishes to futher America's interest abroad whilst its own citizens suffer, Zionists, Global Elite or is it just some power mad rabid patriots?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Personal weapons are already banned in Europe, and I don't see any insane scheme going on here.

I doubt that they would need school shooting to get banned weaponry laws added in the US.

They could simply hold a speech.

And why is this topic named SCHOOL SHOOTINGS if in fact, you mention 9/11 (which involved an airplane, and not a .22 pistol)

I also think that the removal of freedom of speech through US college shootings, is a little extreme.

If you ask me Freedom of Speech would be better.
No Freedom of speech = Secrecy.
Secrecy = no knowledge of potential terrorist attacks.

[edit on 24/4/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hi Omega, personal waepons are not banned in Europe persay and law abiding gun owners in the UK had to hand over their guns after the dunblane shooting.

As I stated the aforementioned events are being used to implement the latter.

join