Top Paranormal Events of 2003

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is a really good article, its 4 pages long. Its got some good stories I havent heard of before, like the dinosaur petroglyphs found in Arizona. Also the story of a ufo that they tried to explain away as an electrocuted cat.

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nice article...Thanks.

Enjoyed reading it.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I found this one interesting.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (AMP) – The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing of a video found by Navy rescuers in Antarctica that purportedly reveals that a massive archeological dig is underway two miles beneath the ice. The @lantisTV production crew that shot the video is still missing. Attorneys for Beverly Hills-based @lantisTV stressed that the company’s primary concern is for the safety and welfare of its crew. But they stated they will “vigorously oppose” any attempts to “censor material that is clearly in the public interest and public domain.” The ice continent of Antarctica, they point out, belongs to no nation. The U.S. has no jurisdiction there. “That video is the property... (Read More)

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Milk
I found this one interesting.

WASHINGTON, D.C. (AMP) – The U.S. government said it will seek to block the airing (...)(Read More)

From the linked source:

(...Federal officials agreed to allow an uncensored version of RAISING ATLANTIS to go on sale in April at Amazon.com as an e-book. But they won court approval to “block certain portions that might compromise national security” from the hardcover
edition due in bookstores by year’s end.(...)

Status of e-book edition at Amazon is 'not available'. Hardcover is not available as well.
Absolutely amazing.

join