It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does it take ?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Everyone keeps talking and talking about these conspiracies that the government wants a NWO and that they've planned 9/11 and that there's proof. I agree 100% with these conspiracies but what is it going to take for us to get off our asses and do something about it?

Do you honestly think a protest is going to get the government to do anything?

You think that marching down the street with homemade signs you "wasted" your money on are going to touch the hearts of the most evil men in the world?
( I believe a percentage of the money you wasted on these signs goes back to the government)

You aren't going to get anywhere with words.

If you want to see a change you better do something about it because I can't go at it alone.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
For people to drop their sings: Martial law and total oppression. All we need now is for the government to deploy its "master plan" of domination and voila, you have a reason to fight. Just one problem: their systems will be in place to REPEL your attacks, so in a sense it is too late unless you move VERY, VERY fast.
One thing I have wondered about is this: What would it take to hijack and FOX news satellite and broadcast on the 10:00PM news in my state or nation-wide a quick overview of the USA's problems. In short: fascism, nazism, crime, oppression, etc. All wrapped up in a nice 5 minute bundle or 10 minute bundle if you can keep them from shutting things down. Then just sit back and watch them SQUIRM for the next few months while they do witch hunts and burn people at the stake.
In short: there is not enough present to get a good following of supporters for any major movement against the government. People still think that holding signs will change things, once the government makes it next move though and drops the hammer that will be your time to make a move. Just one warning: make it fast or they will run you over with tanks and boots.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Wiki Shows the way

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Feh, not what I was looking for by the way, none the less I do know it is possible... Someone hijacked a FOX or something similiar only in 2002-03 and broadcasted: "Bush is a fascist!" for about 5 seconds before getting cut off. They burried that one F-A-S-T.

top topics

join