It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC 7 - Why?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by iandavis
It seems that all these conspiracy nutballs think that a powerful group of neocons with superpowers beyond that of mortal men infiltrated the key levels of our government, then devised and implemented this 911 conspiracy plot inorder to sell the idea of an Iraqi invasion to the American people.

iandavis, don't think too much and just take it one step at a time.
Just answer this question for me:
What caused the collapse of WTC7? Was it brought down in a completely vertical manner inside 7 seconds by fire?

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I could not see how ,with all the technology today, it would take weeks to demo a building. I'm pretty sure it was from demos. and it would not take so long or hard to pull it. I just don't know. All I do know is it's un clear either way.

Why did the towers collapse if metal is so string? but why did a Highway collapse from fire that is much lighter. Perhapse WTC7 had no deomos but was left to burn. Insulation is high flame tarded, but how much so? Why is our Gov. so secretive? Why is the fairness doctrine being allowed to return?

Points to something like the New World Order in some respects. But I feel it is corrupt leaders wanting more power, so their bringing communisim back.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I just realized that I'm in a position to get very wealthy in about a decadeand a half. So If I get rich enough, I'm going to buy a plot of land in the middle of the mid-west, rebuild the towers and all, and reinact the events with cameras everywere, and then see what happens. It is the only way to finally see what happened.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
WTC7 was pulled because it was the control centre for the pulling of the two towers and the evidence needed to be destroyed.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stiney
who caused it,

the us gov did

and why?

floor plans/ renevations of Building 7 were made a year before 9-11 occured. if the building was still standing and you went to the 15th floor in the year 1999 then you would have had a perfect view of the other 6 or so buildings (top and bottom). this one floor was given special attention. there was a gov rail train under the building (you will never find this in rail road layouts). that means that this train is deeper under ground then passenger trains. this train is rumored to be used by the prez (not saying it was or wasn't). there was a elevator that led from there staight up to the 15th floor and nowhere else. that one floor was renevated EXTREMLY. they changed the windows to with stand catgory 4 hurricanes, fireproof carpeting that burns at 1sq ft an hour at 500 deg f. metal detectors at all the stairways and elevators that lead to it. and a rumored armory that could arm a small milita.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
WTC BUILDING 7 was New York City headquarters of CIA:

This building was indeed blown up by prepositioned demolitions, but there is no mystery or conspiracy related to its destruction. As reported by the New York Times, Building 7 was the New York City headquarters of the CIA. Top Secret documents and media were deliberately destroyed by demolition and fire after it became apparent that the destruction of the other buildings could spread to the Central Intelligence Agency building. This was confirmed by the fact that the debris from # 7 was removed by special contractors from the site and neither police nor firemen were allowed near it.

DRACHENFEUER

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join