It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Krasnograd Tree Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I was watching the Polish news via satellite and I saw a report showing a tree cricle where all of the upper tree branches were bent in a perfect circle. As I remember the city was Krasnograd and I must say that this anomaly could not be faked. Does anyone have any more info or links?

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I know some native americans have shaped trees to act as markers. It's physically easy to train any sapling or branch to grow in a circle or a cork screw or any other shape. As the tree matures and the wood hardens the shape will hold.

The trees I've seen used as markers are 75 foot tall pine trees with bends in them pointing in the right direction to keep on the trail.

THe explanation doesn't have to be paranormal. However, it would take a guy a lot of time and attention to get the trees to grow that way.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes, but it was mentioned that the position of the branches changed overnight.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If thats true than thats something. But to move matured branches is impossible especially over night without cracking the wood or soaking it with water and slowly bending it for weeks. So if it happened over night than it defys know explanation. Supernatural?

join