It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hypotheses: Ufo Contactee Alex Collier Tells it all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
An excellent interview about the exact agenda of Greys, reptilians, dracons. This man talks about, fake second coming, holographic manipulation, force pole shift, banned civilan arms, and a lot more..

see it while its available,

there's also a link to request a free copy of DVD.

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Free DVD HERE:

If you'd like Rick to send you a free copy, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope. Rick is asking that you affix $5.00 postage to an envelope big enough to hold a DVD so he can send it to you using certified mail to make sure you get it right away.

Rick Keefe
c/o Under-Appreciated Science Productions
2420 N. Campbell Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85719

[edit on 23-4-2007 by canceredge]

[edit on 23-4-2007 by canceredge]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
ive been watching this on youtube, i started thinking it was a little far fetched but now im on part 11 of 12 and i am floored, hes taken all thies aspected of the NWO ETs the good the bad the ugly ect ect and has conected the dots in some way and its very interesting, i havent come acrost anyone who has layed it all out like that in the same sitting,

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Those videos are not working.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
videos 'aint workin' man

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Nice avatar disgustipated. I loved that dagger, lol...

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Raoul Duke]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Is this the video? I'm going to go watch it now...

Google Video Link

video.google.com...

[edit on 11/12/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Anyone got his new 2007 japan interview...I wanna see how his stance has changed...have they left? are they still here and controling people?
has the moon been replaced by a hologram
?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Where did you hear about a new 'Japan' interview, wouldn't mind seeing that myself.

This man looks genuine to me, the detail of his stories are incredibly intricate and knowledgeable. He is either telling the truth, or he is a fantastic liar and totally delusional. The latter doesn't support the record of his character though.

Pad727, you said you thought it was too far fetched? I too thought that but then I thought, well it's going to be isn't it. Anything that disagrees with our belief systems and our 'little comfortable realities' is always going to be hard to digest. If somebody is about to spout out a pile of information on aliens and dimensions of existence outside of the 3rd, there's no easy way to say it, so might as well just say it as it is.

One thing I took from his interview is the thing regarding alien entities who have the ability to manipulate time travel. Although this concept throws a lot of paradoxes about, ( which I really wouldn't want to get into ) it also, possibly answers some questions I have put to myself regarding aliens from a skeptical point of view.

I always asked myself, if alien beings have been visiting us for thousands of years as depicted in various historical drawings and literature throughout the centuries, why does their technology never seem to evolve?

He stated that ( I think if I remember ) 1984 was when we were first visited by extraterrestrial beings. But they have appeared in our history by time travelling to specific points in time in order to alter our present to sculpt their agenda. Let's say this was true for a minute. It would answer the question I asked myself about the apparent lack of development of their technology because what our ancient civilizations may have witnessed, is actually their technology as it is now as they somehow bent time and space to appear to them in their time, thus changing our history.

This is obviously a separate debate unto itself but it did occur to my inquisitive mind and I thought I'd get it off my chest.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I watched his Videos on a earlier date and He is fine, cool, sensitive and the details are fantasic, but....

Why is that all these stories come down to us through the mouths and words of PEOPLE. These smart ET's must know that we do NOT trust each other and that we have good reasons for it (see history). Words have lost their power. Predictions fade as fast as the news.

When a master of Zeta Rediculous came up to me and said "I am going to tell all that has happened in the universe and all that is going to happen to you people on Earth", I would scream and run..or just sigh "ooooh man, why me". Because you would know that it ends right there. From that moment you are the fool that nobody believes. Just as this man, intelligent, smooth and whatever, but....you know where does i t come from.

Zo ET's if you are reading this (you guys do seem to know our language) PLEASE send a good video of your home planet and the buildings and the neighbours. A street interview will do, in your OWN language please. It seems that there are still ET's with a passport for the 3rd dimension, zo this should be possible.

And next Mr. ET, spread a leaflet with what you want us to know over the world made from a material that we do not posses. Spread it so that no covert organization can hide it.

Then make a general appearance with landings, stepping out of your vehicle and shaking hands with the natives all over the world. Don't exclude anyone.

Then we are of to a good start. Videos like above make me sad, I sit and meditate, hoping for a good contact, but alas. And please don't say I am not ready, because I am ;-)

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Pjotr]

top topics

join