It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is an Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I'm thinking that Jesus is an alien from another planet. And his planet is more advanced than ours. His God is our God and he is just another person on another planet and is no different than you or I. I'm just trying to see things in a different perspective.
God really isn't somebody, God IS everything, everywhere and everybody. Everything is God. It isn't something that needs to be complicated like ALL religions are. I don't like religions because they are so complicated and weird. I am a firm believer that if you wake up and do the right thing every minute of your life to the best of your ability you will be fine. Whether their is an afterlife or not. Best be good just in case though.
However I do like to look at the finer details of history. One of the things that really has my attention right now are the pics from the link I provided couple of posts back. It is so cool seeing all the UFOs in the pictures pertaining to Jesus. Check out those pics and see or maybe you already have. Why all the UFOs?
I really feel like im starting to realize a deep message just can't put it all together yet.

<< 1  2   >>

join