It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is an Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
What is your argument with me? Are you trying to prove to me that Jesus doesn't exist?

have you met him?

Originally posted by Leyla I'm 35 years old and I have yet to have seen a UFO. You find solid proof that UFO'S exist I will listen to your argument. The Bible is the only proof I need that Jesus existed.

UFO's exist everywhere, not everything in the air can be identified hence the term "UFO" if you mean extraterrestrials, thats another matter ( should I say I am 45 and have been to 49 of the 50 states and traveled around the world three times?)

Originally posted by Leyla People are gonna say things that will confuse you. You choose on what to believe or not believe.

yes, I can see that, but how much have you studied about the BOOKS of religions? Not just the old and new testament but of all of them, More then the "big 3" (Christians, Jews and Muslims?) Keep the faith if it makes you happy, just don't force feed it on me

Long live the Great Spaghetti monster

[edit on 23-4-2007 by thedigirati]

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Parden me I wasn't forcing anything on you. You just jumped in the mix and had to say your 2 cents worth.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
First let me say that I do believe in Jesus and God. Not as a 'spoon fed' christian but, well... Something more personal. Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and say I too have noticed the parallels when considering the life and death of Jesus and ufo/alien lore. Heck, truth be told, most things of a Biblical nature have a certin 'alien' tone to it. But this is a dangerous road.

I mean, who is to say 'modern' alien sightings and encounters are not the same thing(s) that were going on back then but back then they were being explained, interpreted and embraced with minds and hearts of a differenc culture, language, knowledge, ect.. But then again, alien and ufo activity could be the ploy of satan and his minion to make things appear as if 'God' is a silly notion because there 'must' be life from other places hence we are not the 'created', chosen ones as told in the bible. Or they could be just as it 'appears' to be, alien..

So, understanding thet I truely believe in a 'God' and have good reason not to dismiss the alien/ufo phenomona, all I can really conclude is they both must fit somewhere, somehow in(or in satans case, against) Gods great plan. Just how so, I'm not sure...

The one thing that resembles 'alien' to me more than anything is the book of moses. I'm not going to really delve in to it here, but if you can find the time to read it and keep the 'alien/ufo' theme in mind, it's down right chilling. But I digress...

Great topic by the way!

[edit on 23-4-2007 by HomeBrew]

Ata

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
My theory is that Mary was impregnated by an alien, since it was apparently an 'immaculate conception'.

Ata

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
I know you all can come up with something better then this. Jesus an alien? Give me a break. And the North Star a ship? And I'm Harry Potters cousin. People get real. There are more serious issues you can debate over.

Then go and debate them. We feel like debating this topic. You do not have to read it or participate in this. This is a 'wild conspiracies' board you know.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I have been searching for real answers beyond the bible. I know I did not come from Adams rib. My curiousity lead me to Jmmanuel.

www.avilabooks.com...

I am now satisfied.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
If everything in the bible is alien related then the coming back of christ will be when we make contact again, or when revalations come about.

My parents were church of god believers so I was raised in a religious scene. I feel like ive been brainwashed my whole life until recently when I finally opened my eyes (im 38). The more I look at the bible with different eyes the more I realize the many ufo encounters mankind has had.
Read Ezekial chapter 1 verse 7, that is a ufo encounter. I was shocked after reading that and now im sure there have been many visitations through time. To me it appears our god is simply a advanced society who gave us our lives.

Why? The best explantion I have found is in the story "Conversations with God" Good read imo.....peace

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Its very strange how religious people automaticaly shut off to this idea.

Let me ask you a few questions...

1. Do you believe that God exists?

2. Is God or are angels Human?

3. Do you believe that God and angels are terrestrial? (from earth)

God is extraterrestrial by definition. Why is that so hard to believe?

Even scholars will tell you, that angels don't have actual wings, and they don't live on puffy clouds. These are typical misconceptions by people who visualize religious beings from what they've seen in old paintings. These were figurative paintings. Wings and floating beings of light meant that they were from the sky or 'heavens'. These 'angels' looked like men or women, but were not. So where do you think these angels (that are non-human and not from this earth) go when they ascend? They don't live in clouds. If you say they are not from this demension, then my point still stands.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
soon i discovered that this rock thing was true
jerry lee lewis was the devil
jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet
all of a sudden, i found myself in love with the world
so there was only one thing that i could do
was ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long

www.youtube.com...

jesus built my car
it's a love affair
mainly jesus and my hot rod

Preaching the Ministry are ya?
thanks for reminding me. I'm launching iTunes now.
that's oldschool.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
First let me say that I do believe in Jesus and God. Not as a 'spoon fed' christian but, well... Something more personal. Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and say I too have noticed the parallels when considering the life and death of Jesus and ufo/alien lore. Heck, truth be told, most things of a Biblical nature have a certin 'alien' tone to it. But this is a dangerous road.

I mean, who is to say 'modern' alien sightings and encounters are not the same thing(s) that were going on back then but back then they were being explained, interpreted and embraced with minds and hearts of a differenc culture, language, knowledge, ect.. But then again, alien and ufo activity could be the ploy of satan and his minion to make things appear as if 'God' is a silly notion because there 'must' be life from other places hence we are not the 'created', chosen ones as told in the bible. Or they could be just as it 'appears' to be, alien..

So, understanding thet I truely believe in a 'God' and have good reason not to dismiss the alien/ufo phenomona, all I can really conclude is they both must fit somewhere, somehow in(or in satans case, against) Gods great plan. Just how so, I'm not sure...

The one thing that resembles 'alien' to me more than anything is the book of moses. I'm not going to really delve in to it here, but if you can find the time to read it and keep the 'alien/ufo' theme in mind, it's down right chilling. But I digress...

Great topic by the way!

[edit on 23-4-2007 by HomeBrew]

When I was about 11, I guess, is when I first sat down and started reading the Bible for myself. I'd gone to church here and there, but rarely ever w/my parents when I was a kid, so I felt I should at least learn what the Bible had to say before I took any stance on religion. I interpruted the alien factor right away. I guess I've always beleived in a Creator of the Universe and still refer to It/Him as "God," but I have no thoughts about It/Him relating to the Bible. I think there is something more than humans are capable of comprehending going on in the Universe/Multiverse. But, I still believe Jesus probably exsisted. I'm not saying he was the messiah or a prophet or and alien or whatever. Probably just a reagular Joe who had a little more common sense than most people to try to make an impact on society at that time. Maybe he was the messiah. I dunno - I wasn't there. But I hold no one higher than the entity which I deem "God" anyhow, so it doesn't really matter. I don't buy much into the whole alien scheme though. Surely if he were an extraterrestrial being, he wouldn't look exactly like a human. If he did, half the world today could be "aliens" and we'd never know. They'd pass in and out of this world unbeknownst to mankind (or the general public anyway) and we'd never get a taste of the Space Life. If trhat's the case, aliens are aceholes and I don't want nothing to do with them anway. On the other hand, if he were a "typical" alien and didn't resemble a human, surely someone would have made a sketch of him, written something about his gray or blueish skin, big head, skinny arms/legs ... something. It even said Moses was glowing when he decended from Mt. Sinai. Anyhow. right on! I'm with on this. But, I think it just comes down to each person. Personal intuitions. Jesus - whether he exsisted or not, had it right. stay true and live by your heart and you'll reach nirvana. here or in the next life.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by earth2

Read Ezekial chapter 1 verse 7, that is a ufo encounter.

Whoa..............................................I read it...

Well Earth 2 You really straightened me out. Im sorry I doubted you before but just hearing about Jesus and UFO's I didn't think there was a connection. I never heard anything regarding this text that you mentioned. I was raised in a church while I was a kid for 11 years. Preachers don't mention this at all. So that leaves us out in the dark.

From Bible- exact text
Ezekial Chapter one verse 4-And I looked and behold a whirlwind out of the North a great cloud and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the mist thereof as the colour of amber out of the midst of the fire.

This might give you a bit more on the details of this ufo. But Ezekial being a prophet I was wondering for a few moments if he was having a dream or foreseeing it... Oh wait look in verse one. He saw visions of God.

Vison or no this is still something as it explained in verse 4. As you read on it starts to talk about beings all the way to verse 26.

I have no idea what this means at all. The Bible is very hard to read and I never read it cover to cover. I had no idea anything like this was in the Bible.

And if people keeps an open mind you never know you might learn something.

I mentioned when Jesus assended to heaven and the angels and such to my Aunt Opel and she said with God anything is possible.

Ok ok I know I know you told me so..Just go ahead and say it.

[edit on 4/24/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Im not going to say told you so cuz im not really sure of anything, im just expressing my unorganized thoughts about the whole subject.

Im a strong believer in god, however im starting to think he isnt a father time looking figure anymore. Its funny, my whole life I thought Jesus was white because thats what people told me. Its also amazing how many people are still asleep, smart people. We were given our brain to use not just relax and rely on faith alone. Bible says beware of false prophets, that means USE YOUR BRAIN, to the best of your ability. Not that I think you should do what the Bible says, does have a lot of good advice though.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Im not going to say told you so cuz im not really sure of anything, im just expressing my unorganized thoughts about the whole subject.

Im a strong believer in god, however im starting to think he isnt a father time looking figure anymore. Its funny, my whole life I thought Jesus was white because thats what people told me. Its also amazing how many people are still asleep, smart people. We were given our brain to use not just relax and rely on faith alone. Bible says beware of false prophets, that means USE YOUR BRAIN, to the best of your ability. Not that I think you should do what the Bible says, does have a lot of good advice though.

The Bible also contains laws and the ten commandments should still be followed. Not enough people are living by the Bible today thats why the US is stuck in a war, high crime rate, and the US is on the brink of becoming the NAU possibily in 2010.

But you can say you told me so because you did have proof and presented it. At first I chose not to believe it. But after reading the passage showed the proof there in black or white.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thats another one Moses talking to a burning bush. Why did God come as a burning bush. Probably some spacecraft.
Also, if Jesus did have a wife and a half alien kid are their people here today with alien blood in them?

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I typed Jesus and ufo on yahoo image and I was amazed at how many old paintings have disc shaped objects in them. Cool pics of Jesus and UFO's on this page.

Jesus and UFO's

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
I have been searching for real answers beyond the bible. I know I did not come from Adams rib. My curiousity lead me to Jmmanuel.

www.avilabooks.com...

I am now satisfied.

please for your sake research BILLY MEIER... not to sway your decision but just look at his ray gun pictures... the man is a proven faker. anything with his name on it should not be trusted. (sorry but I'm here for the facts, and I'm sick of people feeding meiers family by keeping his well discredited frauds floating around.)

this is not an attack... I just wanted you to know billy meier not highly respected by this site... or many for that matter. theres a reason for that.
Coven

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am not blind to all that. Also I have not shared a dime with him. I research and read as much as possible. I am cuurently researching "claims" that Jesus lived out his days in Kashmire India.

www.tombofjesus.com...

So no worries about my beliefs. Although I do worry about the followers of the Bible, now there is a lot of huey and your to believe on faith. Too bad the Bible didn't have the nay sayers of today to deal with.

[edit on 29/4/07 by Rhain]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
I am not blind to all that. Also I have not shared a dime with him. I research and read as much as possible. I am cuurently researching "claims" that Jesus lived out his days in Kashmire India.

www.tombofjesus.com...

So no worries about my beliefs. Although I do worry about the followers of the Bible, now there is a lot of huey and your to believe on faith. Too bad the Bible didn't have the nay sayers of today to deal with.

[edit on 29/4/07 by Rhain]

totally cool I just wanted to make sure it was clear there are a lot of people that buy into meiers UFO info... I just have to shoot that down when I see it.

I Would never intentionally step on your beliefs, as a matter of fact, if you say it is an intriguing read if I overlook the Billy Meier invlovement, I will be enthralled to read it.

also, just to state the reason I jumped the way I did was I was extremely interested in reading the story of Jmmanuel until I saw the meier thing.

Coven

Ram

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Think about for a minute, thats what the moving star the wise men followed was, his ship. Mary and Joseph could have found a crashed ship with a baby on board. They could have raised him like superman in a way.

Everthing he did suggested he was from a advanced society. All the miracles he did even rising into the sky after he died. Jesus resurection may have been a bitter sweet rescue operation. Or maybe it was a planned mission from another planet. It just makes more sense to me....Jesus is an Alien

Mary - the Virgin - Is the Zodiac Virgin.
Jesus - Is the Sun - Je'sus.

posted on May, 3 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Every civilization in the cosmos are related, and are sons and daughters of God. The advanced civilizations, spiritually, of this universe, we should look to as our older brothers, they are what we will become.

But humanity has a destiny to follow. It has to evolve, and grow, and make its own mistakes and learn its own lessons from them. Every now and again, God sends, from the advanced civilizations, a Great Teacher to plant the seed of higher consciousness in the developing race. Many great teachers have come and Jesus is one of them. Yes I believe Jesus is what we call Extraterrestrial, but hes only so because we havent evolved to a point were we are able to comprehend the vastness of Creation, and the relationship between civilizations. Hell alot of people believe we are the only civilization, and that "ETs" dont exist! Ridiculous. They have, and they have been guiding our evolution.

Evolution is always guided. Take that from a personal level with your soul family and spirit guides, to family level with your parents, to a society level with your teachers and such, to a galactic level, with our space family. All evolution of all life is always guided by higher beings. Its just how it is, no one, and I mean no one, can make it all on their own, without assistance. Its not possible, we are meant to need one another. You leave an enfant alone, and youll see how fast it perishes. You leave a grown man all alone, without anything but himself, and youll see how fast he withers away.

It goes from a personal level all the way to the galactic level. The human race is being guided by higher beings, with vastly higher consciousness than our own. The sooner we understand that, the sooner we start to understand how Creation works.

Jesus is an "alien", and he was seeded here to be our Planetary teacher. Since he came here, he has gained billions of followers, and has been the strength for countless people in their most desperate times (to deny this fact is ludicrous). He has planted the universal ideals of peace, strength, love and the oneness of all Creation, into the minds of men.

He taught you should treat others as you would treat yourself, and to love others as you love yourself (you must love yourself to begin with). He taught that you must be in balance with God and the Laws of Creation, and any civilization that, in its arrogant ignorace, violates the laws, individual or en masse, if one commits murder, and disrespects nature disrespects man which is part of nature, lies, cheats, steals, deceives, lives out of balance with the Love of Creation, than he will suffer. The society will suffer. This is what Jesus taught.

Even thought its hard to believe, these concepts were very strange to people back then, and were considered dangerous by some who desired to keep people ignorant.

And, look at what has happened since, our society has suffered tremendously, and will continue to suffer until we get it right.

Its not that hard, treat others as you want to be treated, lead a good moral life, give what you can and help others when they need you, respect nature and God, be the beacon of Light to show the example for others. Thats all it takes, and if we all do that, we will change this place.

We can change the world, and we dont have to do anything but change ourselves. This is what Jesus taught, but in our ignorance, we misunderstand the teachings, and put Jesus on a pedestal where he is the one Son of God, above all humans, and we must worship Him. Jesus nor God desire to be worshipped. The Elite, use our ignorance to distort spiritual truths, creating prison religions based on fear and greed, and brainwashed the people to fight each other.

Jesus predicted that in 2000 years, the Truth would once again be available to Man, and Man would be able to finally comprehend it. When that happens, he would return, along with the Hosts of Heaven, the advanced civilizations of our universe. They would come en masse, and usher Humanity and Mother Earth in a Golden Age.

We are seeing prediction from long ago now come to pass. They are here, the advanced civilizations are here, they are keeping the dark beings who want to use the Earth for selfish purposes at bay. We still have karmic lessons to work out, so they cant come and save us, but when we are ready, they will make themselves known, in what some people call "first contact".

If it wasnt for the Forces of Light, and their diligent support of us, the Earth and Humanity wouldve been overrun by dark forces a looooong time ago. The dark forces, dark ETs, dark humans on Earth who are evil and desire to control, these beings are allowed to operate only to teach us lessons, they are never allowed to completely control us.

The Truth is, the darks control over this planet is coming to an end, and our space family, the benevolent ETs of our universe, are here to aid in this grand evolution shift for humanity.

Listen to the soft voice within, the sincere feelings of the heart, and you will know where the Truth is. This is what Jesus taught, but do you believe it?

[edit on 3-5-2007 by LightWorker13]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join