It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

impeachment for Cheney?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Congress Dennis Kucinich is fileing for impeachment of Cheney can the congress get anything done or is this a political stunt? I think that if there were laws that were broken than Cheney should fall...enough of this wild west white house stuff...KUCINICH FILES CHENEY IMPEACHMENT

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Look ya'll ... impeachment isn't going to happen. It just isn't. There isn't much time left to this administration and the dems are busy trying to figure out who they are going to put forward for the next election. Any time, effort, and/or money put to impeaching Cheney, who is a lame duck, is an effort that is next to worthless for the dems. Cheney isn't running for POTUS, and he only has a year and a half left in as VP.

Politically he's not worth the effort.

Originally posted by KLSyesca
enough of this wild west white house stuff

Says you.

I'd rather have Bush and Cheney and their alleged wild west attitude - then John Kerry and his France-hugging, love-the-UN ugamug in the Oval Office.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
You know i luv ya, FF, but i dissagree completely. There's still time for impeachment, and i have my champagne on ice.
And my American flag ready to fly high high up in the air, my Red/White/Blue outfit, my lapel flag and my patriotic dishes and cups not to mention a cake i will make with the American flag, patriotic jewelry and just about everything i need to celebrate.

I'd even settle for another REPUBLICAN.

Life could be better.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
its very possible to impeach cheney. impeachment is just the first part of removing someone from office. its like an official yelling at. the second part of the process is conviction, which is the part thats really hard to acheive. conviction is what actually gets the person out of office. first you vote to impeach then to convict. two separate things.

personally, i think cheney and bush are definitely in need an official "talking to". and it is indeed an option on the table right now.

Impeachment

[edit on 4/22/2007 by bokinsmowl]

new topics

top topics

join