It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Agents Detain British Airways Jet at Washington Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
U.S. security officials detained a British Airways Boeing 747 on arrival at a Washington, D.C., airport on Wednesday night and spent several hours questioning passengers, airline and security officials said.

FBI and Transportation Security Administration agents conducted "routine" questioning of passengers aboard BA Flight 223 from London when it arrived at Dulles International Airport and no arrests were made, an FBI spokeswoman said.

"There are a number of passengers on that British Airways flight that law enforcement officials wanted to speak with," said the spokeswoman who asked not to be named.

Homeland Security Department spokeswoman Rachael Sunbarger told Reuters the flight had been detained on the tarmac for screening. She gave no further details.

news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040101/ts_nm/security_plane_dc&printer=1

[Edited on 1-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There's another thread on here, I'm not sure where it is, I'm still a little wasted from last night, but it linked to a news article that was saying they were looking for 7-8 people on that flight. I'm leaving it to ATSNN to find the facts for me, though

P.S. Great new category

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

new topics

join