It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India discloses ufo's ARE real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
New Delhi is in the middle of a big secret internal debate. On one side the largest democracy of the world is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extra-terrestrials. On the other hand there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic.
It is well accepted between the UFO and extra-terrestrial experts that all the five nuclear powers are in contact with the beings from other stars for quite some time. Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladak, for example the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular spacecrafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them.

read the whole story: www.shoutwire.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Hi Terrapop, at first I thought the link was a wee-bit acid-y. When I read the report I realized it was not and acutely right-on at the point of non-interest by EBEs if India did not have nuclear deterrents.

Suppose your Government then knows use of nuclear weapons will be stopped. By EBEs protecting not human, animal and insects, etc.. but the planet's re population deferral?

Nuclear threats from major nations, all five (for now) are not a threat at all as they know it won't be allowed per some type of agreement already in place, including Pakistan and India.

However, I feel rogue extremist Countries which will soon be cpable of producing such goofy weapons may not be in the fold, and may never be. But they may come under physical deterrent to ensure just that.

Dallas (if I seem a bit out there on the above, I'm Not.)

edit: the above is my opinion only

[edit on 21-4-2007 by Dallas]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So what is the consensus, will India bow to pressure from abroad, or will they disclose whatever info they may have?

I say they bow to pressure, think about the growth the country is going thru now, all of the offshoring, wheres that coming from, the good ole USA.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
India Daily are... less than reliable...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
India Daily are... less than reliable...

Are you suggesting 'ancientX.com' OP's reference is under India Daily control or Ownership? Certainly, I can agree India Daily has past legitimacy problems it Some Cases.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
From the OP link

India to annouce UFO's are REAL
India Daily News

Another example of India Daily's "news"

The type IV extraterrestrial civilization spanning across many universes and migrating into the chilled universe – do we belong to them?
India Daily Technology Team

However, oddly enough I do believe that India knows if UFO contact, and is the most likely govt to disclose the info, provided the rest of the world nuclear powers let them.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
India Daily is not very reliable, for sure. Similar to Pravda and Weekly World News, to some degree.

But, there is growing "anxiety" in India over UFO's and alien contact. I know a few Indian people both here and there, and it seems to be growing.

The story, as I understand it, has to do with rogue nations gaining nuclear power. The 'aliens" can completely stop any launch, should they choose, but would require exposing themselves to do so (or risk killing hundreds of thousands). Thus, prevention is the desired mechanism. However, the feeling is so great that it will have to happen anyway (because of N. Korea and Irans continued stance, along with the threat of terrorists discharging a weapon) that there are some who continue to push harder and harder for full disclosure.

Thus, we currently have an exploding wealth of information being pushed our way by people trying to slowly get measured amounts of info out (sent by higher levels) overlayed by people who don't want this to happen and keep trying to disinform. It is basically like "liberal vs. conservative" in the regard to policy on how to proceed (don't think dem/GOP...this is beyond that).

Why is there hesitancy to disclose? I hear/read different things. Sometimes it is because of those who just like "status quo" and deny. Sometimes its because of a percieved loss of power. Sometimes it is because they have allowed things to happen that would be considered atrocities by the people of earth (think abduction).

It is conceivable that the abduction phenomenon is real and that these horrible things are done to us by otherwise benevolent beings. Think about the story of Lot. he offered to give his young virgin daughters to a growing mob outside to prevent two grown men from being raped by the crowd. This seems horrible and unconscionable to us now, but in those days it was a very honorable thing to do. A different understanding of things will create a different set of ethics to abide by. Perhaps if we understood things as they did we wouldn't see the trouble with abductions/experiments, but it currently offends our self centered and religious sensibilities.

Is any of this true? I don't know. I do know that it seems logical to some degree. There is a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, wrapped in a puzzle at play here, and we are hopelessly looking for some hay in a needlestack.

new topics

top topics

join