It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is loss of life at the J.S.C. something more than a random act?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Good day,

While the horrific and senseless loss of life has your nation still in mourning another senseless loss of human life has occurred. With that tragic loss I offer my sincere condolences.

I have been reading these boards often and become engrossed in some of the subject matter, I have started to realize that I am not the only person who puts 1 and 1 together and not have the math work out.

The recent events at the J.S.C. have caused me to ask the following question:

Was this loss of human life premeditated by clandestine powers or possibly staged to divert our attentions from space there by "focusing our eyes on the ground”?

This isn't fact.
I do not have proof.
I am asking a question if there are any others who may have the same feeling.

Thank you all for your time.

Arcticnull

[edit on 4/21/0707 by Arcticnull]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I started thinking along the same lines this morning when i watched the news.

Here is where im at...

IF the governemt has some kind of secret wish to keep the population in concentration camps or something similar, then they are going to need to round them all up first. To do this with the minimal loss of armed forced they really need to get rid of as many of the civillian owned guns as possible, and we all know that americans have the right to bear arms and defend the right to do so with venom.

Convincing americans to give up their arms would prove near impossible unless you could change public opinion on guns somehow. So the powers that be decide to stage a few events to help sway public opinion in the direction they need it to go.

Quite how they would go about such a thing im not sure, however after being a member of this site for a few years i do know that if 1% of the posits i have read are true then it probably is happening...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
looks like its going to be a Hollowpoint issue and bullets in general.....stock up while there is still time...........

guns arent very effective without bullets.

they, in a press conference, said the guy used hollow point bullets.

new topics

join