It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wreckage from secret 1947 UFO mission found?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
LINK

t was a mysterious, secret government mission. It ended in a fiery plane crash, and a crash site that was all but unknown. Almost 60-years after that plane went down, a curious explorer has found the wreckage, and is now trying to uncover its secrets.

I wonder why I've never heard of this search before? 1947 is certainly an important date in UFOlogy lore. Seems to me if it were indeed true, the government would not have rested until everything was recovered.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
interesting story and a nice find.

I wonder if we'll ever get more info out of the story. Sounds like the crash story was built up as a result of the 1947 ufo/flying disk fears were prominent at the time

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This looks like the Maury Island UFO incident. Kenneth Arnold went to investigate the case. Debris allegedly ejected from a flying 'donut' was collected by airforce personel but the plane they were carrying it in crashed killing both pilots. The debris was described as 'lava rock'.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Maury Island and the crash

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Excellent Thread and find!
I'll be following this, I hope more information will come to light about what can be found in the area.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Way cool story, I've never heard about this before ( I don't get out much .lol )

It's also facinating that the Crisman fellow was tied to the Kennedy assasintation. I love it when one mystery intertwines with another, somehow makes them more plausible.

As to the 'light weight metal', as I was reading about them turning it over to the military, before I read about the metal not being as they originally described... my first thought was to switch it with something else, especially if I detected any sense of a cover-up.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
As found in this article:

www.firstcoastnews.com...

One to watch.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Here's a direct video link for that article, might have to use IE to see it:
www.firstcoastnews.com...

Need to get a UFOlogist out there before that dude finds something and it gets to the wrong people first.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
can somebody submit this news story to the Wiki article?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Also posted here:
www.nbc4.tv...

And here (subscription)
king 5

Hard to find much else about this.

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This was a nice read on it with the FBI report:
seattlepi.nwsource.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Has anyone seen an update to this story?

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hello there. I am doing a persuasive project on "Extraterrestrial Beings Have Established Contact with Humans". I will appreciate it if you give me a few tips on what essential facts and theories I need to include on it. I just want to ask you a few questions and please answer them with substantial evidence if you can. Thank you.

1. Who found the debris of the alleged grash in Roswell of 1947
2. Did someone witness the U.F.O. when it was falling?
3. Were there extraterrestrial entities recovered in the crash?
4. If there were ETs recovered, did all of the ETs died? Or did some survive? If so where are they and what became of them?
5. What were the secret organizations that tried covering them up?
6. What does Area 51 have to do with this?

*I will much appreciate if you answer back, others are welcome to answer and thank you. I will be checking my U2U's everyday for replies. Thanks again.

[edit on 24-4-2007 by LEO006]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Update on a fragment they found, video analysis of it:
seattlepi.nwsource.com...

[edit on 26-4-2007 by Billy Meier]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That's a real dedicated guy there looks like he refrained from shaving the day he started looking.

On a more serious note tho good for him for taking the time to look for the plane. And now it seems his hard earned effort's have paid off.

top topics

join