It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goat-mouflon-tahr thing spotted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Chester Township -- They might be a kind of curly horned sheep. Of course, they could be a funky breed of mountain goat, too. Or . . . well, this sounds sort of silly, but the idea has been tossed out there . . . maybe they're mutant deer.

www.cleveland.com.../base/geauga/1176972076312250.xml&coll=2

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:20 AM
link   
hmm, would be nice to be able to access the full article and pictures without having to sign up to the site.
would it be possible to get a direct picture link please, utah?

thanks
xx

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The article mentions that there were a few photos snapped of the creature before it ran off. Anybody find the photos? I cant find them anywhere.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
theutahbigfoothunter: You do know that you are not allowed to open up threads without adding your own take on the subject? Copying text from the article, without using quote-tags is kinda lame..

Anyways.. Without pictures we can't use this for much. The article doesn't really say anything..

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

One resident managed to snap a few photos of the creatures, but nobody has found an answer in the image.

I read the artical, but didnt find the picture they are talking about here..
theutahbigfoothunter do you have the photo so I can look up the type of animal that it really is

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
unfortunately it does seem like this is a bit of a useless thread. no pictures, and the free part of the article (refused to sign up to the site and fill my inbox with junkmail) had no description of the creature either.
this article might aswell be about a purple donkey playing a banjo lol

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here is a picture of our mysterious goat:

I can't really tell anything unusual about the goat from the picture itself, however I am not a farmer by any stretch of the imagination!

I found it here: blog.cleveland.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thank you William! I will get on this after dinner here to see what I cant find out about goats in this area, and other fact info

Animals are not my profession, but I am a skilled hunter/fisherman. In all my days Ive never come across an animal I cant look up or find some information on.. Not saying there are animals that are not cataloged yet. But I havent come across them in my personal adventures. So its a bit of a passion for me to see people saying, hey what the heck is this.. And I can be like, "yep thats one of them there ____."

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
William.. now that I have a full stomach I can take a look here...
I agree I really dont see anything "out of the norm" with these goats..
enlarging the pic didnt help much..

However I did look for some information that lead me to this about some mutant Animals.

blog.wfmu.org...

www.messybeast.com...

But as for this thread, I think its just a goat man.. I dont see anything that makes me think overwise..

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

^ Ibex Wild Goat. I tried to find a goat that was skinny, had curved horns and dark fur and the Ibex Wild Goat seemed to fit that description.

It doesn't look remotely mutated. I don't get where these people are getting these ideas!

I thought this topic would be some Princess Mononoke shizzle!

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm astonished!! they look like Dragons.

I once was in a band where a donkey was
actually brought onto the stage, it was green
and it was tied up near the drummer and from
a certain angle, it looked like a Dragon playing
the drums!

But seriously, it may be a bigfoot on all fours.
or a goat... on all fours.

top topics

join