It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rico's Alien Mummy??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before but this is the first time i have come across it. This page i have linked below talks about an alien mummy from PR. I find it very hard to believe for one: alien mummy??? and two: there are 2 different stories of how the alien supposedly died & got into possesion of the owner. Plus the story mentions that there are supposedly 22 different photos of this while only one was pictured on the page. Anyone know anything about this? I figuered this would be the best place to ask.

The body of a strange being--allegedly not native to this world--is being hidden from the Federal government's eyes somewhere in Puerto Rico.
In the winter issue of Evidencia Ovni magazine, Puerto Rican ufologist Jorge Martín published photos of what appears to be a dessicated humanoid, bearing some of the supposed characteristics of the "Grey" type alien, but far smaller in size. These photos have been in existence since the early 1980s, when the bizarre entity was allegedly slain by human hands.

more at the link below.

www.strangemag.com...

new topics

join