It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Plane, stranger shadow - Google Earth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Going by what I can tell in the picture, he's in a slight bank. There's a little bit of shadow on the inner wing root on one side, and it looks like the other side is blocked by the fuselage.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
That's a twin engined plane. You can identify three engines planes as the wing will be moved more aft. As by looking at the shape it looks like a 737 to me...

As for why someone would want to fly a 737 really low? I don't know, it's probably an optical illusion. As for why the shadow is a weird color? I also don't know. However Zaph showed a similar photo of it on google earth....

[edit on 20-4-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Perhaps the reason for the odd shadow is that the plane is not a real plane. That shadow may be an indication that the "planes" in the photos are actually ufos that have morphed into the form of ordinary planes. Some ufos have been filmed morphing into other shapes, so they can probably assume the appearance of an ordinary plane or helicopter, etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What is the truth. What the government tells us. If we could always believe the government, there would be no need for secrets. Therefore I ditrust the government. I think we laugh at the theories that are closest to the truth.
Either someone from Google put that plane there, or it's something that can't be explained with current information. Sure looks military to me. Sure look illegally low, considering it's just outside of residential neighborhoods. Grand Junction is on the other side of the mountains from Cheyenne Mountain. Maybe Grand Junction has a back door to Cheyenne Mountain. Strategic. Back against the mountains in case we're attacked from the coast. Maybe the government has found a way to filter visible light waves. The reason we can see the plane from the top, is because the light waves are being absorbed by the plane. Sorta like the way a cathode ray manipulates light waves. That would explain the color and placement of the shadow.
But who know, maybe someone from Google put it there to mess with us.
Why?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Or, and god forbid that this would be even a POSSIBILITY, it's a commercial 737-800 on a routine flight, that you CAN'T TELL THE ALTITUDE OF BECAUSE YOU'RE ABOVE IT, and it's flying into an airport somewhere in the area.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
No Zaph,
We must study this pic until we can prove it has something to do with a CIA-reptailian plot, or something to do with reverse vampires. And we must do this for the next 14 pages.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Oh right. And of course prove that it ties into 9/11. Can't forget that.

God why does EVERYTHING have to be a conspiracy? Believe it or not there are ORDINARY THINGS that have NOTHING to do with conspiracies out there that look weird.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Therefore I ditrust the government. I think we laugh at the theories that are closest to the truth.

Thats a good statement!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
Is this what you’re trying to show us?

Why did you write Mike Jackson on it? and "the thing"?

[edit on 19-4-2007 by Mr Mxyztplk]

All I'm going to say is if you dont see whats there, the you haven't had your awakening yet. Trust me I wish I didnt either. Because the ridicule from so called truthseekers is very frustrating.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join