It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Was Fabricated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Also, since when is the Monika Lewinsky Affair a "conspiracy"?

That's some interesting logic there.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
C'mon those were set-ups to discredit people. Not true whistle blowers at all, just more dirty inside government tricks. Nothing is as it seems, or is reported in the state controlled media.

Again, how do you know this?

You don't. You are making this up based on some half baked theories and trying to pass it off as truth. You have nothing to back that up.

Your opinion does not prove your above statements.

Let me clue you in pal, nothing is at seems or as it is reported on lunatic conspiracy sites either.

No evidence that fire and planes brought down the building? That is the only mechanism that there is evidence for! No one can dispute that planes hit and that there were large fires.

Who lives in fantasy land again?

And yes a coverup of adultery would count as a conspiracy.

en.wikipedia.org...

An act of working in secret to obtain some goal, usually understood with negative connotations.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by LeftBehind]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Woo! That's some conspiracy.

Now before you rail into him, why dont you answer up to the challenge I presented you with in regards to how a conspiracy couldn't have happened on 911 without us finding out about it.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

Let me clue you in pal, nothing is at seems or as it is reported on lunatic conspiracy sites either.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by LeftBehind]

And let me clue you in pal.................
here ya go.........

www.wanttoknow.info...

This makes it very hard to believe the official story imo.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind

Again, how do you know this?

I know this cause I'm awake and have been for a long time now. I didn't just get it from a website, most of this stuff is common knowledge to some of us.

I only posted that site because I'm too lazy to write it all out myself, and to keep people who ask for links happy.

If you really cared about your country you'd research the stuff for yourself instead of just dismissing anything that doesn't suck government you know what...

There is nothing worse for a country than a population that sticks it's head in the ground and gets all defensive when somebody shows them the reality of the world they live in. That is what allows people like Hitler and Stalin to do what they did to the world and their own population. The economy of the USA was built on war, WWII, and has been running on it ever since. The USA has bombed around 20 countries since WWII, does that make you proud?

And people think Muslims are a threat to world peace...

The people of the US, and the rest of the world, deserve better than that.
But if people don't wake up, and soon, then they deserve what's coming.
Who's side are you on?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
The economy of the USA was built on war, WWII, and has been running on it ever since. The USA has bombed around 20 countries since WWII, does that make you proud?

More than that actually, and that's the overt operations. The covert operations is a whole other story. Then there's the genocides that the US is responsible for since after WW2. I can name off at least 4 from the top of my head.

The fact is that this nation is everything we rebelled from to become the United States, and everything we've been against all these years. And you can quote me or challenge me on that!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's funny seeing it play out on this very thread.

When will people realize honest debate does not include insulting your opponent by calling into question their:

patriotism
mental health
motive
morals
intelligence
etc etc

ignore 'em chief

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I agree the flow chart is a classic..
I'm going to go study it real well and then I'll be back..So watch out!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thanks guys

I actually charted it by studying 3 seperate encounters with a character known as "Totovader" (who's been doing little videos on youtube these days). All three encounters with him followed the same exact pattern. That was a lot of fun making!

[edit on 23-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join