It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Was Fabricated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The 9/11 timeline facts dont all make sense or fit neatly together. Its a story full of espionage, deceit, and lies. Lying is infact what politicans do best. The evidence is mounting...

America’s top military leaders drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in US cities to trick the public into supporting a war against Cuba in the early 1960s. Approved in writing by the Pentagon Joint Chiefs, Operation Northwoods even proposed blowing up a US ship and hijacking planes as a false pretext for war.

abcnews.go.com...

Was war based on a lie? Ask Cheney - The latest revelation of wrongdoing comes from Joseph Wilson, a former National Security Council aide, who has raised the prospect that Vice President Dick Cheney and his aides knew that the "case" President Bush made for going to war with Iraq was based on fabricated data.

Cheney Task Force Had Eyes on Iraq Oil - Vice President Dick Cheney's energy task force appeared to have some interest in early 2001 in Iraq's oil industry, including which foreign companies were pursuing business there, according to documents released Friday by a private watchdog group.

" 'According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,' Rumsfeld admitted. $2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America."
CBS News, 1/29/02, U.S. Secretary of Defense raises evidence of government, military corruption.

Most Important 9/11 Information Document: Over 50 senior military, intelligence, and government officials are now on record questioning 9/11. Read media statements from members of congress, a former director of the FBI, a former chief economist of President George W. Bush, an assistant secretary of the Treasury under President Reagan, the former head of advanced space programs for the Department of Defense under Reagan, a British cabinet minister under Prime Minister Tony Blair, and more. Each of these prominent leaders now claims that there are serious problems with the official government story of 9/11.

www.wanttoknow.info...

I can go on posting for miles all of the dis-information but Im sure this sums it up. Americans were lied to by their leaders, and those leaders are still in power.

What I want to know is what can the average person do when they know the government is lying to them? Can the average person even do anything about it?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by misterfantastic
Can the average person even do anything about it?

Yes we can. But it means you would have to sacrifice a lot of your luxuries. Are you willing to do that?

You have to learn there are alternatives to this unfair dangerous system we have. That we don't need highly paid and out of touch politicians controlling us. That we don't need a system based on greed, where financial gain and power are put above Human life.

The powers that be only have that power because we allow them to. They use money to control us, but money is worthless if we don't except it.
They use our own brothers to control us, and protect themselves and to further their agenda, educate your brothers. People only have to refuse to do it and their whole system falls apart.

To bring their system to its knees you, and most everyone else, would have to take responsibility for their own lives. Become self sufficient. Grow your own food, make your own clothes, pay no taxes, use no state controlled products that help finance them (Read Gasoline, Petrol whatever you call it). Don't put your kids in state controlled schools, home school them. Don't work to line anthers pockets, get involved in your community and work for the good of it as a whole. Create collective (cooperative) work places where everyone benefits equally. Police your own community in a way that benefits it and not your local government.

If we continue with a system based on the gaining of capital then nothing will change. Reject the left-right paradigm, refuse to be labeled, refuse to be lead, refuse to be controlled. Unarmed resistance, civil disobedience.

In other words it could be done, but it would mean big sacrifices. And risk being labeled crazy..
Are you prepared to do that? How much do you really want things to change?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I understand I probably would be labelled crazy if I tried to do something about it,

but what if I gathered evidence against the government and took it before them? would they even care?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

...but what if I gathered evidence against the government and took it before them? would they even care?

Who in government would you take it to?

Nothing would change I'm afraid, too many people in government are more concerned with keeping the status quo than exposing the corruption.

You've got to realise the government is made of individual people who's main concern is themselves, and they are not about to risk destroying their careers with something as trivial as the truth...

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

...but what if I gathered evidence against the government and took it before them? would they even care?

Who in government would you take it to?

You would have to take it to the underground (read secret) government.

[edit on 19-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   

You've got to realise the government is made of individual people who's main concern is themselves, and they are not about to risk destroying their careers with something as trivial as the truth...

But they would risk destroying their careers to murder their friends, relatives, and fellow citizens on 9/11....they would risk much more than their careers...they would risk a haunted life if not found, or certain death if they were.

Illogical.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Wrong.

I'm sure you would find many people willing to "risk" their careers to expose corruption and wrongdoing.

What you won't find is people willing to "risk" their careers over complete fabrications with no evidence behind them, like the majority of 9-11 conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
I'm sure you would find many people willing to "risk" their careers to expose corruption and wrongdoing.

What you won't find is people willing to "risk" their careers over complete fabrications with no evidence behind them, like the majority of 9-11 conspiracies.

While that may be true ,you will find people who believe that Jesus rose after death while others are still waiting to see suffiencient evidence that he actually lived at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey. The government doesn't care anything about the people. Our government is supposedly the voice of the people. Well what the *snip* do you do to help? Other then voting a monkey into the system nothing. George "Dubya"s an idiot. The government and all authority to do with politics have too much power. And once again, they do not give a *snip* about the people. They only care about what betters the government as a whole and what can better their situation. Why do you think 9/11 happened. So many people died so it would better their situation. They are swine and scum. The Third Stage video alone shows this. It talks about all of the files destroyed and how much that just so happened to help a lot of people out and free them from a lot of money and files.

Mod Edit - Vulgar language is not permitted on ATS, please review the Terms and Conditions of ATS

[edit on 4/23/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Run until they cut you down like a dog, or stand and fight to the death.

Let's face it, the options suck either way.

At least people remember Custer, while no one has a clue who 'running with dogs' was.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Wrong. I'm sure you would find many people willing to "risk" their careers to expose corruption and wrongdoing.

Yeah right, what fantasy naive land do you live in?

The whole system of government is corrupt, and I don't see anyone doing anything but continuing the status quo.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
But they would risk destroying their careers to murder their friends, relatives, and fellow citizens on 9/11....they would risk much more than their careers...they would risk a haunted life if not found, or certain death if they were.

Illogical.

No it's not, the risks the perpetrators take are very calculated, if they failed they would just try again at another time with another president they put in power. But I though we were talking about people who might know what happened but weren't actually involved. Those that were involved I'm sure have got their asses covered. Do you really think Bush and co would be found guilty even if it was proved, which it has really, that it was an inside job? They're above the law, they make the law.

I doubt very much any of the people behind 9-11 had friends and relatives killed, and they don't give a crap about joe citizen. The war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam is proof enough of that. Not too mention troops being used as guinea pigs for untested vaccines. Yeah they really care about us.

All they care about is increasing their power and world domination.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Run until they cut you down like a dog, or stand and fight to the death.

Let's face it, the options suck either way.

At least people remember Custer, while no one has a clue who 'running with dogs' was.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by In nothing we trust]

I had a feeling the options would be something like that. What if I learn karate and kick their butts instead?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Yeah right, what fantasy naive land do you live in?

I live in reality. You know, the place where we have had whistleblowers in the government on numerous occasions. Remember Watergate, Iran Contra, Monica Lewinsky. Would you have us believe that no one has ever come forward to expose corruption?

If you would, you would be wrong.

I don't live in the naive fantasy land that believes in explosives/thermite/nukes/magic being used at the WTC with no evidence for their existence.

That would be naive fantasy belief land.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   

No it's not, the risks the perpetrators take are very calculated, if they failed they would just try again at another time with another president they put in power.

Are you serious?

How could you possibly know such a thing?

Are you one of them? Is that how you have such intimate knowledge of their thoughts?

Or are you just pulling it out of thin air? Making it up as you go along?

I'm sure you have solid proof of your claims right?

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX

Illogical.

It's illogical to assume that he's refering to the potential conspirators, most of whom either cant be directly accessed/questioned or are unknown.

You forgot to rebutt my answer to your post in the other "questions" thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Are you serious? How could you possibly know such a thing?

Am I serious? Bet your ass I am. How could I know such a thing?
Paying attention to history. The real history, not what they teach you in school.

They needed a pretext to go to war, if 9-11 didn't do the business they would have tried something else again at another time. This is nothing new, just a little bigger than they've done before. Which makes for a dangerous precedence. What will they do for their next war?

And to keep you happy here is something saying the same thing I am. I didn't read the whole thing myself yet, but I found this statement right on the money...

Throughout history, war planners have used many forms of deception
to trick their enemies. Because public support is so crucial to the
process of initiating and waging war, the home population is also subject
to deceitful stratagems. Creating false pretenses to justify war is often a
major step in gaining public support for such deadly ventures.

Source

That is the truth and anyone really paying attention can see that.

History of American false flag operations...

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I live in reality. You know, the place where we have had whistleblowers in the government on numerous occasions. Remember Watergate, Iran Contra, Monica Lewinsky. Would you have us believe that no one has ever come forward to expose corruption?
If you would, you would be wrong.

O please, come and debate this, or at least be sure to address the last 5-6 paragraphs:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Otherwise you're delusional.

[edit on 21-4-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
.. be sure to address the last 5-6 paragraphs:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I always win, against all opponants, all the time.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Remember Watergate, Iran Contra, Monica Lewinsky. Would you have us believe that no one has ever come forward to expose corruption?
...I don't live in the naive fantasy land that believes in explosives/thermite/nukes/magic being used at the WTC with no evidence for their existence.

What I would have you believe? I'm not trying to make you believe anything, even if I could. Just stating facts as I see them is all.
You're ranting like I have some kind of power to make you believe...lol
Do you ever make up your own mind? Or are you happy to buy the official version of events in every situation? Never question, a model citizen, Mr. Clean. They must be proud of their work with this one...

C'mon those were set-ups to discredit people. Not true whistle blowers at all, just more dirty inside government tricks. Nothing is as it seems, or is reported in the state controlled media.

There is NO evidence that planes and office fires bought the towers down.
If you think there is then you know nothing about physics. No one needs to prove what bought the towers down to know what didn't. Thermate is just an educated guess, and yes there is evidence that points to it, you just refuse to see the obvious.
And pls don't put words into my mouth, I have never mentioned nukes.
But I guess it's more convenient to stereo type people, just like the government likes to do, who do you work for?

It's you that must believe magic bought the towers down, because fire sure as hell didn't.

[edit on 21/4/2007 by ANOK]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join