It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Cho Seung Hui View A UFO?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I believe Cho was simply insane. Before he moved to the United States, he was like the way he is now too. He was a quiet kid that didn't really talk to anyone. This carried over and continued up until the day he killed himself and others.

I mean, come on. The guy believes Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are good. And those two wanted to kill people just because they could. It wasn't the music, games, or even movies. It was just them.

What Cho did was wrong obviously and I will never forgive him for it. But at the same time, I also feel very insulted by the fact our system failed him more than once. They knew he was a problem and they did nothing. Surprise! Guess what this is like? Columbine

Yet this event had many more red flags and we failed again. It is only a matter of time before people forget about this event and move on to something new like the latest celeb drama or international affrairs while the signs go ignored again. And then we will have to live through another massacre like this.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You know the use of "masacre" is highly over used for this case. For example, the day this occurred there were 4x the number of people killed in Iraq. The descriptions of that day was not called "The Massacre of Iraq" most likely because the people were not (mostly, if any) Americans. Anyway, I know it's splitting hairs, just wanted to mention that term has been overused since the news release of 33 dead.

To simply write this off as a crazy person is just not enough to convince me there is more to this story. The Columbine case became a legal issue in a horrible manner, in fact only 2 weeks prior to the VTU incident Columbine was still making news as the killer's families transcripts were put under further legal gift wrapping.

Avoiding the same problems by acting in a timely fashion to unearth all the facts and releasing them publicly is critical. Crazy or not, every speck of that manifesto is an important part of that information that needs to make it to public forumn.

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Why would a a person kill two people, prepare and send a manifesto and then go on a rampage?

Surely the manifesto would have been prepared and sent before the first killings took place as the killer would not be able to predict how things would unfold. Unless the killer had no control or knowledge of what was about to happen.

Something just doesn't add up. Why sent it to the one place where you know it would be in the hands of meglomaniacs.
Surely it would have been sent to as many sources as possible!
The fact that there are no other sources for this manifesto speaks load and clear to me!

The whole thing is tainted in my opinion and the only thing that would convince me otherwise is a release of the full manifesto from a seperate source.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Indeed we all need to see that manifesto in full now.

posted on Apr, 29 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
They'll probably release the full manifesto eventually. The media was scorned for releasing just a little bit of it to the public because it was called 'another assault' on the victims. From what I've read now, I suspect Seung was suffering from schizophrenia and possibily autism.....oh yeah but that's after he was abducted by aliens.

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
as long as the aliens suffer from mental hangups like Dislexia, Schitzophrenia and Bullemia, humanity still has a fighting chance.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am only bringing this up because I feel it needs to be addressed not only as one of the worst events to have happened while on the Bush regime's clock, but because since enough time has passed, should not just forget about what happened.

The story has been 100% dropped from all medias, but there is still a lot of interest in disclosure of the full manifesto. Exactly what else is not being disclosed? Even Columbine had full disclosure and, rightfully so, the story was able to rest in peace. Do the same for this story.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Today's shooting in Illinois was yet another disaster. The ONLY way to be able to prevent these people from doing this over and over and over and over again is to learn from prior mistakes. To learn about the what really happened, and NOT just a few lame psychologists who want to point fingers with statistics - NO! People, whoever wants to learn about the full story should be informed and unless more truths and information remains sealed, the more aweful crimes like what happened today will continue to threaten anything from universities to libraries, to almost anything. End violence - disclose.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chetinglendalevillage
I am only bringing this up because I feel it needs to be addressed not only as one of the worst events to have happened while on the Bush regime's clock, but because since enough time has passed, should not just forget about what happened.

You sound like that NutCase Kanye, yeah go ahead and blame every single problem on Bush. He has aboslutely NOTHING to do with these shootings, and no it was not as big a tragedy as it was made out to be. The reason why these acts of violence have become so prevalent is not due to gun control, it is not due to the lack of pyschological screening, it is not even due to our school system, it is due to the media blowing such acts up into the largest story in the world. Then they show images of the violence over, and over again until you cannot forget them, and almost go crazy just trying to avoid watching the news anymore.

The Tech shooting was played into a larger Media Frenzy than the attacks of 9-11, and yet it was not even comparable on the same scale, let alone at the same magnitude. Overplaying such incidents leads to ideas and ideas lead to more attacks. The details should be shut-out, as should the Media after a certain point. It is sad that such acts of violence must occur, but life has to move on. We have to quit dwelling on such events, because in all seriousness we have much more pressing matters to be concerned with. Seriously, how is it that people just seem to totally forget that we were attacked on September 11th, 2001, and yet they stay fixated a year later on a school shooting? It makes no sense whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I just happened to go back and look at my prior threads. Many of which have been stinkers. However, this one is the one I found to be of most interest. The fact that the picture/s this thread was referring to are now difficult to find (they weren't originally posted as jpgs, and I didn't get a chance to save them!)...

A lot of time has passed since this incident (I'm having issues with my timestamping...)

All that proves is that time flies when you're having fun!

edit on 06/12/12 by chetinglendalevillage because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join