It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed ATS paranormal project. Create a Thoughtform

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If X members do this, how do you know that it won't make X thoughtforms?

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I've never worked with thoughtforms/sigils in the past, but I'd be willing to help. The wealth one sounds especially promising.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
love this idea , count me in

so lets get started , what are we gonna create ???

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I will answer some questions and concerns from some members either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I have some pretty good solutions for those I think.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This sounds very interesting to me also. I would love to participate even though I have never done this before. I read up a little on the information available and I feel I have a working understanding on the process.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I would love the participate in as well. I'm not a great artist, but I think I'm capable of a couple of sketches.

I'm working on a theory about our thoughts, I believe that our conciousness, is able to not create or destroy reality itself, but somehow manifest and manipulate it. So actually when we see people with telekinetic abilities or healing abilities, they are in a state of mind that can manipulate reality itself.

I thought of this theory when I was playing after playing several games that involved probablity. One was a video game and another was that psi card game (where you have to guess 1/5 card to be the right one).

Anyways when I was playing that video game (if you must know it was FF12, no online games for me) anyways, I was trying to get this weapon for all of my character, the probablity of getting that weapon was 1/80. I got that weapon first at 2 times in a row and then 3 times in a row, and all I did was repeatedly chanted an affirmation, I guess my own little mantra. If you try to calculate (1/80)^3= , you get a pretty small probablity.

So like three month later I found this little psi card game, by then my theory has develop, and I was trying to see if the affirmation would work...well it didn't. I had use alot of focus, and what I believed to be visualization. I began see pattern appearing over the cards, while they're different from the symbol of the cards they aresymbol associated with the card. I ended up getting 5 in a row. (1/5)^5 =, while not as impressive as above, I had to choose from a set, while from the game it was just one item.

Anyways, I thought this would help inspire some people. I'm definitely willing to join, but I'm scared not in the mindset (as spiritually or conciously heighten as before) for it. Like I've said I'm just trying to become spiritual again, I blame myself for my fall, and college for hindering my progression. Also can you tell me about visualization, I can never really grasp that concept, and which type of meditation promote visualization so I can focus on it.

I tried zen meditation, and the clearing your mind, can't ever do it. Care to help.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paralaxx

thats what the focus point does. these things do work ive confirmed it and although im not a religious man (religions been twisted into a tool for the greedy and powerhungry) i do believe in god because we all share his power to a certain degree.

who knows maybe in our next lives our purpose is to use these powers but some people are so strong of spirit they can use then now?

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raziel89

Maybe the initial creator, artist or the more experienced people could program it to filter what it gets so it wouldn't be affected by unbelief... Just (another) idea though...

And I agree that it should be created already :p

What we can do is this. Either what you're saying there (So only one or two people create it first), or we do this via u2u. All people who genuinely want to participate would have to send me a u2u requesting access to the precise information about what the thoughtform will be. Then as soon as we feel it's ready and strong enough, we can 'publish' it.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
So does anyone have a photograph of the last Thoughtform that was created here? I'm not talking about whatever drawing someone drew up for what the group wanted that construct to look like, I'm talking about an actual photographic image of the Thoughtform that was created after the group 'visualized' it and so on for it to manifest.

It was actually an avatar created by one person, instructed by the T&C of ATS. Inadvertently of course...
By now it should be a (weak) egregore already, but It could use a boost IMHO.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paralaxx

As long as we focus on the exact same one with the same name it should become only one.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Okay we'll first make a vote for the job it will do. Let's choose between:

Enhanced Concentration & Focus

Health

Wealth and success with every financial endeavor.

I vote for concentration & focus.

And that the avatar will have small jar with vitamins and pills that will instantly make you have excellent broad external, broad internal, narrow external, and narrow internal focus when you request it to give those vitamins and pills to you.

[edit on 20-4-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Okay we'll first make a vote for the job it will do. Let's choose between:

Enhanced Concentration & Focus

Health

Wealth and success with every financial endeavor.

I vote for concentration & focus.

And that the avatar will have small jar with vitamins and pills that will instantly make you have excellent broad external, broad internal, narrow external, and narrow internal focus when you request it to give those vitamins and pills to you.

Bandit, I think we should steer clear from wealth and success.

Health or concentration sounds fine to me; I'll vote for either, but preferably concentration as I can already heal myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Okay that's two for concentration..

Everyone who wants in please u2u me as soon as possible with your votes so we can get this started.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Three for enhanced focus and concentration...

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
My vote still goes for Wealth & Success, but I will participate in whatever it turns out to be. Concentration would certainly be good for my exams this week
. Dunno if it would take effect in time or not for that though.

I don't know if you've mentioned it or not yet, but we should definately put some very specific lawyer-like wording into it, to make sure it doesn't hurt us or anyone else.

Anyway U2U me whenever it's starting with instructions if you want me to participate.

I'm also wondering how the thoughtform will be able to help multiple people at once. I thought it had to be directed at one goal or person.

[edit on 22-4-2007 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I vote we put health in there somewhere since i could realy use better health and more energy

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
My vote still goes for Wealth & Success, but I will participate in whatever it turns out to be. Concentration would certainly be good for my exams this week
. Dunno if it would take effect in time or not for that though.

I think most of the peoples motives on Focus and concentration are that, if you have these first everything that follows will come quicker and easier.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
success is too subjective to effectively symbolize for all of us.

my vote goes toward improved physical and mental well-being. health and focus will follow.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
5 for concentration and 3 for health. I'll let the voting go till tonight, and tomorrow I'll see if I get a member to sketch it (and perhaps paste it in an image like another member has suggested). After that's done, I'll upload it and u2u all participating members with the url for the upload. Then we can start creating this thoughtform.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Okay 6 - 3 for concentration.

The thoughtform will be about focus and concentration. Now if any member here can do a good sketch or photoshop (or knows another member who can) please let me know if you're willing to do the sketch for me? (I suck at drawing figures
)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join