It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposed ATS paranormal project. Create a Thoughtform

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've decided that I'm going to attempt to create a thoughtform again soon. But with much more effort than I did before, and I keep it alive instead of letting it die (by not bothering with it) like I did with the earlier ones.

Perhaps with your help I can do it much easier. There are members here who can draw very good, so that may also be of some help.

As for what it will do: I'm thinking of some possibilities (but have a preference for the first one at the moment).

One is to help enhance concentration and focus to an extreme high level (being in the zone), to give you a state of being the opposite of of having attention deficit disorder.

Another possibility is one to heal physical and mental diseases.

Another possibility is one to help increase physical wealth and greatly enhance financial success in any financial venture taken.

So the model could be a drawing with tools to do his job; it can be humanoid, animal-like or symbol-like.

It could hopefully be an extremely powerful egregore if members agree to help me create it.

Btw... We can also strengthen the existing one on ATS to be more powerful in making the message happen that it was created to be a model for. (Guess which I mean? )

[edit on 19-4-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Here is a link to a thread that was created today that has a few how to essay's on you topic. I just finished reading them and they give alot of the science behind how and why this is possible.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks ets.. I'm checking them out.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I've decided that I'm going to attempt to create a thoughtform again soon. But with much more effort than I did before, and I keep it alive instead of letting it die

Spiritual energy can die? That's a new one.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Isn't that kind of...dangerous Bandit? I have read that some Gods in reality are merely human-created thought forms (Jewish God Yehovah?).

I don't know what kind of trouble you'd get in karmically or otherwise if there was some bad energy sent towards it...

However, I'd like to help if at all possible I guess

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes, you can create astral like beings through the Thought patterning, I would suggest creating one of pure thought that would rid the world of intolerable differences.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm down. I've never thought of doing this on a large scale involving others, but I do it daily with myself. I vote for health and wealth.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'll participate, if I can get behind the thing once it's been fleshed out.

Do we have a particular intention in mind yet?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I like the idea, I prefer the healer type myself, the wealth one is good, but I still, healing is something that we can always use ^_^ Though a "paranormal phenomenon enhancer" (like, making it happen more often and more visibly or something like that) would fit this forum more :p

It would be nice to do a group project like this...
For now, count me in ^^

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveRSpiritual energy can die? That's a new one.

What I meant is that they just withered away and dissapeared because I didn't pay any attention to them anymore. Anytime you pay attention to a thoughtform, you're feeding it.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Is this supposed to be a collective effort?

Group Focus? I like the sound of Group Focus!

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have this plan in mind.

1. We first make a decision on what the thoughtform will do. What it's job will be.
  2. Based on that we create it's name
  3. We decide how it will look like and then get a member (who is skilled in sketching) to create an image for us.
  4. We download (and if possible, print out) the sketch of the thoughtform.
  5. We just focus and concentrate on the image for at least fifteen minutes every day for at least three days. (With enough members doing this, it might work fast enough)
  6. We then begin to tell the thoughtform what it's meant to do. We program it... We can do it in words or visualize it.(also for at least 15 minutes at a time for at least 3 days)
  7. We incorporate the three safety rules in it's programming
  8. We then release it to do it's job.

If after this, it's not strong enough. We keep the process going until it becomes strong enough.

What do you guys think?

And personally I still think it's best to create one that will increase our ability to concentrate and focus greatly. There are numerous advantages that will come with that. Increased intelligence, organisation, focus, control of emotions and thoughts, life becoming easier as a result... etc...

It will then also enhance our ability to create a subsequent thoughtform.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Cool, I'm a little worried with the robotics law thing though, don't people already have the idea they will in someway sometime, become corrupt? (... maybe I shouldn't have said it XP)

But, wouldn't it be easier and safer to do a kind/caring thoughtform?

I'm willing to participate in this, but how will the intent be decided? (and since we would be working with a group, we could create more than one, just an idea though)

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
It's best to attempt to create just one. And even if despite the robotics law it starts to get corrupted, we can still destroy it. We can all visualize it disintegrating. Then take the print out and pass it through a shredder.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I understand ^^ ok then

I also got what you said here:

And personally I still think it's best to create one that will increase our ability to concentrate and focus greatly. There are numerous advantages that will come with that. Increased intelligence, organisation, focus, control of emotions and thoughts, life becoming easier as a result... etc...

It will then also enhance our ability to create a subsequent thoughtform.

[edit on 18-4-2007 by TheBandit795]

And I agree with you, maybe a concentration/focus one would be better to start with

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hi All,

Wow Bandit I really like this idea! What is so strange is that while I was reading all of the posts on this topic, I had a really strong moment of deja vu! LOL It made me smile

What do you think of someone taking a strong image (like a picture) and somehow incorporating our thought-form into it. I am asking because I am a very visiual person, and picture images really have a strong effect on me, although I can verbalize what the effect is. Here are a few examples:

I was thinking we could somehow incorporate our thought-form into an image that way making it more captivating to our eyes. Just a thought. Let me know what you think

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   

What I meant is that they just withered away and dissapeared because I didn't pay any attention to them anymore. Anytime you pay attention to a thoughtform, you're feeding it.

Thanks for clarifying that.

I'm pretty sure they leave the immediate environment if ignored for a period of time. Either that, or the theory is a reconnection with your own energies - rather like unbreaking the glass.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Interesting that you posted the symbol for Hunab Ku, as this is a symbol that has fascinated me for some time. I wore it as a pendant for a couple of years.

I'm also fascinated by this concept. I've not really heard of it before, but it gels with my understanding of the universe, so I see no reason it wouldn't work.

Personally I would tend towards healing, particularly because I've been dealing with severe depression for a while now. I also think in terms of intent and possible negative outcome, there is a much smaller chance of negative outcome if healing is the intent as healing is itself a positive action.

I'm happy to help any way I can, although with the depression and some bouts of suicidality and the general negativity surrounding those I completely understand if my input might not be suitable at this time, but I'm eager to help if I can.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
YOur idea is interesting but probably doomed to fail.
Most people with the requisite powers of concentration to actually form a coherent mental image and realistically have a chance of achieving the desired goal would be unlikely to play these types of games..... as they would have a better chance of success with-out the "help" of a thousand "scatter brains".

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sylvrshadow - great image of sun entering desert cave ...what a peacful serene felling in this soft and bright colors....I can practically feel wondering through warm labyrinth...slow movements and ability to communicate with something.....awaking something deep burred...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join