It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Antidepressants are Safe for Kids, Teens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am going to say this study is the big load of crap I have ever heard. I read this article in complete disbelief.

"The medications are safe and effective and should be considered as an important part of treatment," said study co-author Dr. David Brent of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. "The benefits seem favorable compared to the small risk of suicidal thoughts and behavior."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

USA Today Article on Antidepressants are safe

Tell that to this Family and Friends of mine that lost there son to Ritalin

[edit on 18-4-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I cannot BELIEVE the propaganda being shoved in our faces right now about the safety of antidepressants! Right now they are streaming it on CNN Headline News during Glenn Beck's program.

The Journal of the American Medical Association is a fraud.
Scientific medical journals like JAMA fail basic credibility standards; medical journals become increasingly irrelevant

What the American Medical Association hopes you never learn about its true history

The truth about medical journals, and how drug companies exert heavy influence over published scientific articles

The FDA and Big Pharma is accomplishing exactly what they set out to do. Their agenda is to get as many people on antidepressant and anti-psychotic medications so they all get psychotic and kill others. And they're starting it on young children so that they are completely out of their minds by the time they reach the age that they can obtain guns.

ADHD is a fictitious disease created for the purpose of putting children on these dangerous medications... and turning them into killers. Over 10 million of them.

Neurologist Dr. Fred Baughman talks about the fraud of ADHD and the poisoning of U.S. children

Does anyone see what is going to happen in the future? It will be a series of fatalities over and over again. This is not going to stop. The sick sick sickest part is that the media is still telling everyone that these drugs are safe! Will these people ever pay a price for what they're doing to our society? No.

It's a mass killing of the population and the sheeple are smiling all the way.

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's all a "cya"tactic by the pharmaceutical companies. They know that there is going to be an onslaught of allegations, so they are trying to compensate now rather than later.

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It just makes me sick how they can BS the majority of the people because they are in a vulnerable state. Sickening to take advantage of people in their weakest state.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yes, and what's really sad is that so many parents will buy into this because they are just to tired and stressed to deal with letting their kids be kids.

It's much easier to deal with a zombie for most of them.

new topics

top topics

join