It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will WWIII End??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
When will world war3 end? I suggest the last day on Earth will be 40 years from now due to all the mayhem that is going on between countries. I posted a similar message, but it was religious and conspiracy about what the last day will be like. Whaat I do know, is that it started from September 11, and just because Saddam was caught doesn't mean the war is over!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm gonna go with about 10 years total... This will be a slowly unfolding war, involving many little hotspots...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Now, now. I hardly think ten years from now, we did not even go through most of the end results of the Bible. With the amount of pages left and events, it is calculated as we only have 40 years. That is if nothing happens before Judgement Day (last day). On the last day, you will be judge to be put in heaven or stuck on Hell on Earth. That is what many say.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
That's of course, if you believe the Bible, and you think this is the end times...

So, at what point do you think the zombies start charging, or the human headed locusts come?

top topics

join