It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DARPA UK. PEASEMORE. Project Mannequin. Human genetic cloning / PGLF'S. James Casbolt short intervi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I went back here at the weekend and lost an hour of time which I seemed to regain a few hours later. Strange......

Deep Underground Military Base. These places are only secret because they are working against humanity. By exposing these facilities no national security is compromised. What is compromised are their disgusting lies and events which are set up against the best interests of ALL humanity. No government of any sort, has ANY right to abduct a human being against their own free will. That is a crime against all SOVEREIGN beings, know this well.

A big thankyou to the VOICE.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Interesting, but I really struggle to understand why DARPA or the NSA would have such a facility here in the UK. The UK is a heavily populated island, where as the US has plenty of places much more suited to home such a facility. And why would the Americans have such a sensitive project based in a foreign country -- to get around genetics laws in the US?

I find the idea interesting, but I can't believe it. For starters to physically contruct such a facility would require thousands of men who all need to be kept quiet afterwards; then there is the vast quantities of earth that would have to go somewhere. I live in the Selby Coalfield which is a very flat place (due to a glacier) with the exception of the huge quantities of slag piled-up in mounds from mining. And I mean huge quantities of slag. It is not like you can slyly drop the earth down your trouser leg into the exercise yard.

Therefore, I don't believe such a base exists, however the genetic engineering section is much more feasible.

I know for certain that genetic engineering is currently at a much more advanced stage than the average person would believe. For example regeneration of body parts (like with a salamanda's leg) is possible because the genes involved have been identified.

I do however believe that the Defence Services in the UK are up to something because the defence budget is massive and we have very little to show for it.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Check out the eye witness accounts of a UFO landing at British reserch base Porton Down, and the near by base Boscombe down has people being abducted by multiples Greys when they are asleep, in their home in Amesbury. Two bases mentioned by Barry King as being inmvolkved with ET hardware....going back to WW2 NAZI technology.
And Black tentacle type creatures being seen a the Rutherford Appletonm labs, at Harwell. Another base mentioned by King... 12 years before Casbolt ever came on the scene.
On a DVD called Bases 2 Take 2

join