It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO visible to some but not others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I aware of a case involving my 1st cousin and her mother, (now departed), who both saw a UFO, they described it and pointed it out to others in their group, but the object was not visible to the others. There was no case of ridicule, but the others in the group just were not able to see the object. some admitted to being able to feel a difference in the vibrations around them. I would be interest to hear of any other members who may of heard of this type of situation.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is a interesting question. People have seen ufo's over busy roads, and nobody seems to notice, or ufo's flying over a city, and nobody seems to notice.
How far was the ufo from the group?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Is there anything that would seperate your aunt and cousin from that group speficically? Such as, did they have tremendous eyesight? Were they spiritual in any way? Have they talked about aliens/ufos before?

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
My relatives estimated the object to be about 200 metres away, at approximately 300 feet above the ground, what interested me was the fact that in this location, Box Hill South, a suburb east of Melbourne, there is a busy road and shopping centre, but nothing seemed to have been seen by anyone else, no reports in the papers, or follow up with local ufo groups by others. The sighting was not reported and was mentioned to me some 4 months after that fact. ( I was working overseas at the time of the sighting and was visiting when told of it).

[edit on 16/4/2007 by Mukiwa]

[edit on 16/4/2007 by Mukiwa]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
As for this, I cannot imagine anything special about the incident, my aunt being 60+ and my cousin about 48, and no real religious or spitiual issues that I am aware of. The subject had never been mentioned before, and it was only mentioed when I told them I had an interest in the subject.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
estimated size of the object was compared to that of a large house.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The sky is a very big place... I for one, do not believe that even given the best circumstance, everyone capable of seeing such a thing would indeed see it.

Its one of the irks I've got with people who debunk an apparent sighting by saying "so many people and yet no one saw it but you... therefore its a fake/hoax/bird/fly/bee/balloon/blimp/star/moon/whatever"

Not giving merit to your sighting tho - nor taking it away, Im just pointing out a simple fact that is oft overlooked. I hope you get what I mean..

Not everyone sees the moon on a cloudless night, unless they are happening to look for it, or indeed are merely looking in the right direction.

So by the same token, if a full blown UFO were to pop up, not everyone who could possibly see it, would definitely see it.

Yet this is one rule always used by people dedicated to debunking things.. they themselves miss the point sometimes..

top topics

join