It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO Crash In Finland (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I would like to know why it is always cut off when it gets to the good part. It looked fairly close to where it was being filmed why didn't they go check it out.

Some of the pictures you showed of contrails were chemtrails by the way.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
just my 2 cents...but it's definitly NOT a contrail....Contrails actually tend to last for a certain length of time as an aircraft moves along. You can sometimes still see a contrail up to 30 minutes AFTER the plane is long gone, and it begins to disapate. In this video there is NO visable trail except for the flames...that is NO reflection...

I thought it might be a video of the Russian Space Station MIR back when it first reentered the atmosphere, but after a little research, that thing broke up long before it was visable to human eye. When it finally did become visable it was only about 5 peices that were small and blue in color from the heat. That and it crashed down by New Zealand...sooo..makes that theory tough..lol...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I found another video of what I think is the same event but from a different location. It doesn't shed much light on what it is but this video is from the 26th of november 06.

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It's hard to say what it is because of the quality. We can only speculate.
Could it be two planes coming down at the same time? Looks like two streaks of fire trails not chem trails. Here's a link to fireballs and meteors that has fallen in Finland.
www.somerikko.net...
Other than speculation I don't no what else to say.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by observe50

Some of the pictures you showed of contrails were chemtrails by the way.

Chemtrails are nothing more than propoganda for the CT'ers.

I've yet to see ANY evidence that they exist.

The pictures that are of chemtrails shown are of contrails that have dispersed over time.

Lex

Edit to clarify a statement.

[edit on 13-4-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There appears to be a flashing strobe light at the front of the contrail.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ok, lets see if we can't eliminate all the possibilities we have until only one or two (unless you want to exclude the possibility of a UFO cleverly disguising itself as an aircraft/space junk etc) are left..

There are only 3 possibilities I can think of :

Meteor
Space-Junk
Aircraft

Lets take Meteors first -

The event lasted at least 1min 11 sec, we know that from the video, and I'm sure that it's reasonable to assume that the event was visible for some time before the recording was started.

This is too long, and eliminates the possibility of it being a meteor. Meteors lasting anywhere near that long have never been recorded as far as I know, and if you work out the maths, you'll see why..

Meteors enter the atmosphere at speeds ranging from 11 km/sec to 72 km/sec (25,000 mph to 160,000 mph)
source

Even at a shallow angle, a meteor at the lower end of the speed spectrum, would only be visible for 40 - 60 seconds max. The record is around 40 seconds, and was an exceptional event.

Eyewitness accounts indicate that the fireball associated with the Peekskill meteorite first appeared over West Virginia at 23:48 UT (+/- 1 min.). The fireball, which traveled in an approximately northeasterly direction had a pronounced greenish color, and attained an estimated peak visual magnitude of - 13 (comparable to the Full Moon). During a luminous flight time that exceeded 40 seconds the fireball covered a ground path of some 700 to 800 km (Brown et al, 1994).
source

Smaller meteoroids burn up very quickly in the atmosphere, and anything big enough to survive, but not massive, will quickly decelerate and cease being luminous, and the vast majority of its flight time is after that point. The bigger ones, that are large enough to retain cosmic velocity, will for the reasons I stated above, only be visible for less than 60 seconds, and even that as I said is stretching it! See this link which I posted before for the in-depth explanation.

So, can we please cross Meteors off the list now ?

In the next post, we'll look at the possibility of it being space-junk. You'll have to wait for that, as I have to get some sleep

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthDiablo
There appears to be a flashing strobe light at the front of the contrail.

Bingo, you beat me to it, but I was planning to take you through the reasons why I think it could not be space-junk, just so people can tell the difference for future reference. Perhaps I still will.. Well done on spotting that one DarthDiablo

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Since when did aircraft contrails have preset templates for which they MUST ALWAYS look like?

You are all full of so much crap, just accept that it's a contrail and move on with your pathetic clutching at straws lives.

Look how long this contrail ISNT hanging around for

[edit on 14-4-2007 by fullbrain]

[edit on 14-4-2007 by fullbrain]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If it were any further north (Lapland) i would have said it was Father Christmas re-entering...a bit late.

It is weird. I thought earlier in the vid it may have been contrails, but later on the shape of the anomaly is too irregular.

With my limited mind and imagination all I can say is that it looks like an object breaking up on entry to the atmoshpere. I suppose as its moving in the air and unidentified it is a UFO

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Here's a brief translation of the report:

- the object didn't make any noise
- there's an airport fairly close by (the largest in Finland, Helsinki-Vantaa)
- the news reporter estimates it's an airplane. Other guesses are meteor, asteroid or space junk.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by fullbrain

No...it's a contrail...

WOW !! YES!! They are exactly what you claim.. they look EXACTLY the same.

My god, we're all so stupid.

That is the biggest straw you offer for anyone to grab, but go on...

sheesh...

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fullbrain
Since when did aircraft contrails have preset templates for which they MUST ALWAYS look like?

You are all full of so much crap, just accept that it's a contrail and move on with your pathetic clutching at straws lives.

I dont know about anyone else, but I think you are on the wrong forum to be making such abusive and offensive statements.

"clutching at straws lives" ?

Why dont you bugger off to whatever forums you care for where you can abuse each other and gloat - this place is about questions, not absolultes.

So contrails can look like anything huh.. I guess then, you have an answer for everything. Well done. How appropriate.

Well, until something is PROVEN, I will question it. And your oh so enticing image, by comparison to the images of the object in the footage, is vastly different and not conclusive imo whatsoever. Not only does it seem, in my humble opinion, that your image merely resembles, not replicates the object, but your screaming down of people in your effort proves your 'evidence' shows it to be nothing of substance at all.

So cram it will wallnuts ugly...

[edit on 16/4/2007 by badw0lf]

I edited the post with images, and they dont appear neitger do my changed ??

I give up... 8-/

[edit on 16/4/2007 by badw0lf]

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I cant belive all the SNIP people are talking here about this picture/video.

The 'crashing UFO' in these pictures and videos is nothing more than a normal contrail, lit by morning sunlight.

If i remember correctly, that airplane was flying towards south-east, and that would really sum things up.

Everyone can see this same occurance everyday, in morning and in evening.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I would also say, contrail. Where is the at least article of any crash? You know clear or not there shoould be an article, never heard of this case. So is there an article or you decided it is a crashing UFO because it has orange smoke which indeed looks like frm the sun?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join