It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky feeling!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OK this happened to me tonight!!

A really freaky moment!!!

I was standing in my hall way talking to a friend and i thought i saw a ghost standing behind him.

Then all of a sudden it was like something went through me.....

i cant explain the feeling...than it was like something like energy walked right through me and out the other side...

Well i was just wondering if anyone else has ever had that happen!!!!

Im still kinda puzzled about it!!!!!!
Any ideas would be great,

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What did it feel like when this energy or whatever passed through you?

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Its really hard to explain....

i felt it mostley in my head,,, like a ball of energy going through my forhead and out the back of my head,

i really jumped when it happened...it almost made me fall back

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. That I have not felt before.

Think I felt ghosts before but it was a cold feeling like a chill that came over me when the spirit passes through.

I can tell you that I felt weird last night while visiting some satanic sites for research. A few times I felt noxious and almost ready to faint.

When I saw the movie called the Cell' (I think the controllers rewarded J.Lo for doing this obviously satanic inspired film but that is annother story), I fainted half way through it. I just felt this presence coming on to me. Weird.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I've had similar experiences...

1) When my grandma passed away awhile back we were all sad, of course.
As the funeral and burial service ended and we drove away from the cemetary... I had this feeling like some sort of "wind" or "energy" was passing through me, and I started to feel much sadder than I did earlier.

2) The summer after the incident in 1) happened our family and a friend visited O'Keefe Ranch which is a historic ranch in the Kamloops, BC area. There were quite a few other people there as well as us. When I was inside the actual O'Keefe house I walked inside this room with a piano and a bed (I think). There were maybe 3 or 4 other ppl with me. But I suddenly had the urge to leave and I felt very nervous and anxious. My parents decided to take the tractor ride through the whole ranch first. I thought... "Ok maybe that'll calm me down." Little did I know we were passing through the O'Keefe cemetary. AGAIN I felt deathly scared and nervous and whispered sharply that I HAD to leave.

I was maybe 11 when these incidents happened.
Anyone?

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Sounds scarey!

So do you still have that feeling when you go to cemeterys...

i wounder if just some of us are more open to this kind of thing..

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
sorry asala it was me wishing u a happy new year, didn't mean to walk through you lol

anyways that sounds very freaky, very interesting

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
lol mystery solved lol...next time just call!!!!

happy new year to you to!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I haven't entered a cemetary recently so I wouldn't know... but whenever we drive by the cemetary where my uncle is buried I don't have the same feeling.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Its alright saying about ghosts but i'm a little concerned. Is it possible to call out the ghostbusters cos after all there job is to get rid of ghosts.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwatson
Is it possible to call out the ghostbusters cos after all there job is to get rid of ghosts.

Yeah m8 dial 999 or 911 and say you have a ghost in the house and see what happens

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
one of the freakish things that ever happend to me it

"Then all of a sudden it was like something went through me..... "

ME and like 5 other kids in JR high 8th grade were walking down to the gym for pe, when we were walking it felt like a cold like energy went thro me, and one of the kids said "did youm feel that sh*t"

everyone within 10 feet did, we dint see anything..

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
an entity will drain upon your emotions, one would feel a sensation from the stumoch upwards something like waiting outside headteachers combined with arousal and the moment of falling.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I can tell you that I felt weird last night while visiting some satanic sites for research. A few times I felt noxious and almost ready to faint.

When I saw the movie called the Cell' (I think the controllers rewarded J.Lo for doing this obviously satanic inspired film but that is annother story), I fainted half way through it. I just felt this presence coming on to me. Weird.

In some way I can relate to this. After bad experiences, paranormal or otherwise, I like to stay away from observing/experiencing related material as a protective mechanism.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
one night i was getting really conflicting feelings i couldnt get to sleep it was almost like someone was trying to tell me something but it was just my emotions all over the place rather than any voices or anything, by the time i got to bed i just had this strange feeling of saddening relief, the next morning i woke up at 7am and i had only had a few hours sleep but i didnt feel tired....an hour later i got a phon call from my mother telling me my grand mother who had been ill a very long time and whom i was very closed to had died, apparently she got really ill through the night, her heart stopped just before 7am ........now im not much of a supersticious person but even as i write this i can still remember those weird feelings that night

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I know what ypu felt like. It is scary and kind of hurts your head. It is scary that you saw a ghost behind your friend. What did he/she/it look like???

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I've had that feeling as well, but it felt like the energy passed through a part of my head, almost like the bastards read my mind!

It occured in this kids house who i suspect is an abductee.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   

"""I know what ypu felt like. It is scary and kind of hurts your head. It is scary that you saw a ghost behind your friend. What did he/she/it look like???

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by asala]

It only appeared for a few seconds but i do remember seeing the colors blue and white, as if wearing jeans and a t shirt but i cannot be a 100% sure on that,

i wonder if the colors have any signifince ?

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by asala]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ive experienced alotta wierd hoopluah. Once when i was at my friends house all of a sudden i got headaches and my head just felt like so much heavier and i couldnt take it anymore, he lives like out in the middle of nowhere and i think his house was haunted. I felt like the spirits that were there didnt want me there or were just looking out for me, because once i set foot outside my head started feeling drastic decreases of the pain. Another one, just the other night when i was at my girlfriends i stood on her toilet in her restroom and peered outside next door to the house which appeared to be abandoned. Then i looked more to the right and i saw a persons silouette leaning over the window with its hand in a waving position, as if it were saying hi to me. When i saw this being i wasnt frightened at all. For i felt it just wanted to let me know it was there, because i stepped off the toilet and rubbed my eyes. Checked again and he was still there. I told my girlfriend and her and her brother just really freaked out and got hella upset that i told them. They cant handle things like that and they had just moved into that house.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
went through one once, in a car. It happened so fast, I don't really make much out of it. Felt liek a cange isn peressure form the front of the skull towards the back, not long after dealing with something in a picture at my school--back when I first started noticing things. I was the only one who felt it, and I had my teacher-of-such issues with me, but I could have been sensitive after a first experience. (My teacher had always felt something parallel to the road.)

new topics

top topics

join