It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Plane-Flight Data Recorder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This has been asked before, but no straight answers were given. It seems every one of these threads is bombarded with info other than what was asked or presented in the opening post. So, please, if you post a reply keep it on the topic, not about anything else that happened that day.

Okay, here we go. I watched a video recently where the presenter had a copy of the readout from the flight data recorder of flight 77. The NTSB sent him CD's containing the data, which he could only view with a certain program. It is my understanding that only a few companies have access to this program. If I recall correctly someone from boeing finally helped him out and translated the data into an animation showing the entire flight path of the plane on that morning.

The exact numbers I do not remember so here is an explanation from pilotsfor911truth.org:

We have determined based on the Flight Data Recorder information that has been analyzed thus far provided by the NTSB, that it is impossible for this aircraft to have struck down the light poles.

We have an animation of the entire flight provided by the NTSB. I have sat through the whole flight from taxi out at Dulles... to the impact at the Pentagon in real time.

The screenshot below shows the very last frame of the recorded data. Its stops at 9:37:44 AM EDT (Official Impact Time is 09:37:45). You will notice in the right margin the altitude of the aircraft on the middle instrument. It shows 180 feet. This altitude has been determined to reflect Pressure altitude as set by 29.92 inHg on the Altimeter. The actual local pressure for DCA at impact time was 30.22 inHg. The error for this discrepancy is 300 feet. Meaning, the actual aircraft altitude was 300 feet higher than indicated at that moment in time. Which means aircraft altitude was 480 feet above sea level (MSL, 75 foot margin for error according to Federal Aviation Regulations). You can clearly see the highway in the below screenshot directly under the aircraft. The elevation for that highway is ~40 feet above sea level according to the US Geological Survey. The light poles would have had to been 440 feet tall (+/- 75 feet) for this aircraft to bring them down. Which you can clearly see in the below picture, the aircraft is too high, even for the official released video of the 5 frames where you see something cross the Pentagon Lawn at level attitude. The 5 frames of video captured by the parking gate cam is in direct conflict with the Aircraft Flight Data Recorder information released by the NTSB. More information will be forthcoming as we come to our conclusions on each issue. We have contacted the NTSB regarding the conflict between the official story and the FDR. They refuse to comment.

PilotsFor911Truth.org explanation

They show on that page video of what I'm talking about and you can see for yourself. And below the video is a list of questions that should be asked to the government about the flight.

I now ask those who believe the story fed to you by the government, How can you explain this situation? And furthermore, would you be so kind as to answer the questions proposed under the videos at the link above. And when doing so, keep in mind that these questions are being put forth by aviation professionals and pilots, not random "truthers".

Please stick to Flight 77 only. I look forward to your responses.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hello! I'm a scrupulous topic-sticker, and I have done research on this. I'm pretty sure the Pilot(s) for Truth have at least something wrong - pardon if you're already familiar with my points - I'll be brief.

First: The key final frame:

1- The implications of this animation in Pandora's Black Box are serious and can't easily be explained away - the animation ends 9:37:44, the second before impact, supp 480 feet over the building and far short of it - several seconds away it seems - no way this plane hit the Pentagon at 9:37:45 - and given that the simulation also shows a path north of the Citgo, it could not have clipped the light poles or caused the official damage - it had to have flown over, the damage had to have been faked. By this animation.
2- the animation is only one of several sources of data said to be obtained from the plane's FDR (Black Box). They don't all match-up. The animation is actually of a dubious NTSB pedigree - I suspect it may be altered after-the-fact or even forged.
2 - The altitude problem proving the plane flew far over the Pgon was detected in comparing the animation with another source (also not ind. verified and containing a pressure re-set on descent that almost rules out a hijacker in control of the cockpit)
3 - If you'd like to see what I and others have put into the debate, check this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and this post at my blog, just finished today oddly enough:
frustratingfraud.blogspot.com... ap_10.html

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This one needs a bump too.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic_Blaze
I now ask those who believe the story fed to you by the government, How can you explain this situation? And furthermore, would you be so kind as to answer the questions proposed under the videos at the link above. And when doing so, keep in mind that these questions are being put forth by aviation professionals and pilots, not random "truthers".

Well I don't believe the general official story, and I'm not sure who was piloting the 757, but I guess I do "buy" the story fed to us in this case - a 757 penetrated the Pentagon - so I guess I fit the profile of people you were hoping fo answers from. I see no response, so should I take it your curiosity is already sated? If so, that was easy...

new topics

top topics

join