It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claimed UFO Over A River In Italy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It bugs me in a good way when I can't find things. I have no idea of the provenance of this saucer video short. It is somewhat unlike others and a hardware-persons dream... or hoax. It is claimed to be over a River in Italy and I would be interested in finding out more about this video and saucer whatever the source.

I searched ATS and some other sites and find no matching references and was wondering if any members may have some more background or opinions to share on this. If this has been previously posted, please disregard. I'm inclined to believe it is of Earthly-origin whether CGI or a very, very cool toy.

YouTube link: www.youtube.com...

Thanx,

Vic

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Seen it before and in my opinion it's fake.What was this guy filming to begin with? His camera also seems to know exactly where it's going wich I find suspect. Looks like a really expensive toy,or somebody with a nice PC and some CGI skill's or both combined.

I'll give it a slight possibility though:p.Yes it doe's seem small but you can't base Alien life form's according to our standard's.Alien's technically could be 3 inches tall,lol.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Samblak]

[edit on 11-4-2007 by Samblak]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good. Can you recall where you saw it before? I want one bad. I have never seen an articulating vane set such as the machine seems to posess. The pirouette in front of the camera would have been nicely staged.

I'm hoping it's an RC with a more robust nature than the electric toys that were all the rage last year. But then again I can find no reference of it. Perhaps it is CGI. If it is CGI it is very good to my own eye. If anyone has anything on this clips history please let me know.

Whatever it is I'd prefer to have one with out the occupants.

Thanx,

Vic

[edit on 11-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by V Kaminski
It bugs me in a good way when I can't find things. I have no idea of the provenance of this saucer video short. It is somewhat unlike others and a hardware-persons dream... or hoax. It is claimed to be over a River in Italy and I would be interested in finding out more about this video and saucer whatever the source.

I searched ATS and some other sites and find no matching references and was wondering if any members may have some more background or opinions to share on this. If this has been previously posted, please disregard. I'm inclined to believe it is of Earthly-origin whether CGI or a very, very cool toy.

YouTube link: www.youtube.com...

Thanx,

Vic

It's the AVIANO UFO Footage. Alleged remote control ufo shaped craft
test in Italy, very controversial. Check the information here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join