It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My second challenge to the members of ATS...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't have any abilities that I know of or can trigger on spot. I frequently experience deja-vu though. It made me consider a possible theory.. maybe some of these abilities are passive, or are not always hits. For instance, it takes talent and training to become a good basketball player. You could be really great at it but you will still miss occasionally. Still, I'm up for any kind of test you want to do, as long as I don't have to travel.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Dear Azazelus,

How about if I make you sick for few days?

I will try to do that when I am free sometimes this week.

Dear Spines,

Proof. What sort of proof?

Those people you listed are seeking for wrong proof.

Do you believe if I tell you I can throw the basketball into the ring? Do you dare to challenge me? I assume you don't.

If you give me 10 shots, I will probably prove to you that I can score.

But if you ask me 10 out of 10, then go ask Michael Jordan if he can make it 10/10.

Now, do you believe I can do paranormal thing? I assume you DARE to challenge me.

The problem with those people challenging paranormal with money are hoax, they know nobody can do those things 100/100. They are either looking for popularity or gaining ads money and sponsor.

They make ridiculous rules of 100/100 or of at least scientifically proven with 93% confident level.

It is TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME!

Can someone, or can Pele make 100/100 on penalty shoot? Can Michael Jordan make 100/100? NO!, so think twice!

There is NO SIGNIFICANTLY SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that Pele or Michael Jordan or whoever can make 100/100!

But, everybody agree Pele can kick the ball into the NET! and he is the best soccer player of lifetime.
Everybody agree that Michael Jordan can throw the ball into the net.

I hope you see something here. People are misguiding, blind are leading blind.

[edit on 16-4-2007 by CinLung]

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I tried to test one of the other ATS members in this thread, was quite a while ago now:

Remote Viewing: A test

Check it out if you're interested in that sort of thing... results were sort of inconclusive but interesting (to me anyway). The pictures aren't there any more but the guy basically described, although quite vaguely... what was actually there.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CinLung
Dear Spines,

Proof. What sort of proof?

Those people you listed are seeking for wrong proof.

[...]

They make ridiculous rules of 100/100 or of at least scientifically proven with 93% confident level.

It is TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAME!

Can someone, or can Pele make 100/100 on penalty shoot? Can Michael Jordan make 100/100? NO!, so think twice!

[...]

I hope you see something here. People are misguiding, blind are leading blind.

No, actually we are not asking for 100/100 proof. Hell, you could walk into any of those skeptic challenges, or into my own house, and sit there for a week if you had to. Trying, waiting and trying again.

As long as you can proove to me, in a scientifically controlled 'arena', once that you have the power to do anything supernatural then you would have the money. You would have a believer of at least those who witness it.

And before it gets jumped on: Scientifically controlled 'arena' is meant to mean that you do not get to bring your own props (if you mind-bend spoons then we supply the spoon for you to bend) with you and you have to exhibit your 'power' in person...no filming it and sending it in.

If you need specific types of materials then we supply you with them...so we can check and make sure that they are in no way tampered with.

So, now that it is clear that I, and others interested, are not asking for 100/100 proof I look forward to interesting claims and/or excuses.

And yes, I am aware that the OP's challenge will not garner significantly 'genuine' proof unless it is exhibited in person...but an interesting video could get you the benifit of the doubt when going before those who offer offer the challenged which pay.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
so you want proof of the slider phenomenon...

hmm that's going to be tough. There will be too many ways to debunk any sort of electrical phenomenon without actually being there to witness it. For example, someone makes the claim they can turn off street lights and makes a video doing it, immediately it will be claimed that it was timed to when the lights really do out. Do it with a lamp or flashlight, you'll hear faulty plugs and low batteries.

I've had a few experiences with electricity and I can tell you I cannot in anyway shape or form duplicate or reproduce the effect. I know for a fact that on those occassions that it did occur, I was super pissed off, almost to point of wanting to get physical when the light bulb blew. I also know that I burn through lightbulbs fairly quickly even those corkscrew supposedly longer lasting bulbs too. Will my receipts of buying lightbulbs prove anything? What about static electricity and me always being the one who carries the charge? How do I prove that?

There are many things unexplainable that I believe in, can I prove them, absolutely not, but I have experienced them. I think the only way to prove the paranormal to yourself is to experience it firsthand.

posted on Apr, 16 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

No, actually we are not asking for 100/100 proof. Hell, you could walk into any of those skeptic challenges, or into my own house, and sit there for a week if you had to. Trying, waiting and trying again.

First of all, thanks for your reply. It seems to me you understand my message though English is not my first language.
I am not a paranormal, if you think I am wasting your time, don't read further.

Why don't they walk into my arena and sit comfortably without bringing their tools and without that wrong scientific formula, equation and statistic tools?
[I am not saying Science is wrong, it is that they have wrong scientific approach]

Originally posted by spinesAs long as you can prove to me, in a scientifically controlled 'arena', once that you have the power to do anything supernatural then you would have the money. You would have a believer of at least those who witness it.

Fair enough, but sometimes it is not about money. I don't need believer or many believers because if they start to believe they will start to learn paranormal stuff in the wrong way.

Again sometimes it is not about money, about what? I don't know.
Some people believe every single human being is limited. If Bill Gate is limited to 60 billions, then the max he will get is 60B. If a man is limited to 5000, then it is all he has. DON'T BELIEVE THIS.

Originally posted by spines And before it gets jumped on: Scientifically controlled 'arena' is meant to mean that you do not get to bring your own props (if you mind-bend spoons then we supply the spoon for you to bend) with you and you have to exhibit your 'power' in person...no filming it and sending it in.

You are setting your own rules here! Today's scientific method is not sufficient to comprehend paranormal. Hopefully, in the sooner future there will be a right scientific method.

Of course you'd say " This is my game, if you don't follow my rules, play it somewhere else ".
Then I'd say " I am not playing ".

It is not about magnetic field, electric field, energy field and it is not JUST spoon bending. What good can spoon bending do to paranormal except for stage show?
That's good for magician to lure audience as entertainment.

Originally posted by spines If you need specific types of materials then we supply you with them...so we can check and make sure that they are in no way tampered with.

No material is needed, well there is but not as commonly thought it is.
Basically nothing to bring and nothing to tamper, as long as your side don't tamper anything.

Originally posted by spinesSo, now that it is clear that I, and others interested, are not asking for 100/100 proof I look forward to interesting claims and/or excuses.

Good, it was understood.

Just for example. To win a 1 million YUAN lotto, people have to pay 1 YUAN, which means the odds is 1,000,000 to 1 for ordinary people.
But if a person can hit 1 million within 1000 trials, the odds will become 1,000 to 1, which is not ordinary.
Just how could audience (challenger) wait for 1000 trials? it will take 1,000 weeks, and not every week is suitable for paranormal to place his/her/its' 1 YUAN.

It could take 2,000 week more or less.

Is it a classic case? Yes, it is. But hopefully soon we will have the perfect approach for proof.

Originally posted by spines And yes, I am aware that the OP's challenge will not garner significantly 'genuine' proof unless it is exhibited in person...but an interesting video could get you the benefit of the doubt when going before those who offer offer the challenged which pay.

It is common a paranormal was helping police to solve murder case. Assuming there was a young girl got raped and killed and buried somewhere, police had given up searching, and paranormal helped the police. JUST HOW THE PARANORMAL record the video for police?

It is TOTALLY WRONG GAME!!!!!!!!!!

For another example, you see or actually somehow you know something happening somewhere at sometimes in the past, present or future, JUST HOW YOU PUT YOUR CAMERA THERE????????

All you were asking was STAGE MAGIC which you can record and asking for proof with today scientific approach. Paranormal is BEYOND THAT!!!
And it is not magic, it is ABOUT EITHER HUMAN BEING KNOW IT OR DON'T KNOW IT YET.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Applause to Cinlung! Very good post....

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azazelus
Ok, a while back I issued a challenge to the "psychics" of the board, in which I asked them to prove to me personally that it was a phenomena that really existed...."

Check under your left arm

top topics

<< 1   >>

join