It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing a UFO, even if you didn't realise it could affect you severly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Good day to you all, i'm a very long time reader but this will be my first post.

I have recently finished a book by an author that goes by the name John.A.Keel, the book in question was "The Mothman Prophecies". Keel does talk about the incidents in west virginia, but strays from going into specific detail about the mothman itself, anyway I digress. Keel goes on to share some very interesting obeservations about the UFO phenomina.

1. After nearly all UFO sightings, the sightees experiance problems with there eye-sight most usually cases of conjunctivitis (pinkeye) appear.

2. The UFO sightings are followed by strange telephone calls, the phone will ring but when it is picked up only "beeps" are audiable or in some cases what can only be described as "heavy breathing" noises. It is worth to note that sometimes these things can happen befor a UFO experiance.

**The "heavy breathing" calls have been examined, and they are not the voices of humans or any type of known animal, the only noise in the world simeler to this sound is that of camera re-winding its film**

**Many UFO sightees report that the strange phonecalls follow them, and that these phonecalls can happen in another persons house as long as the sightee is in that house**

3. Substancial television interferance is a good sign that a UFOlogical experiance has or is about to be experianced.

4. Nearly all UFO contactees and many sightees report meetings with so called "Men-In-Black", these men however are not well-spoken government agents, but seemingly alien in appearence. They have been described as having pasty skin, high set cheek bones, oriental appearence and are usually around 5 foot 5, however some have been described as being much taller. The MIB usually have great problems speaking, either being "far too fast" or "extremely slow", when they speak they always sound like they are repeating a peice of written litreture. Sometimes they are seen taking medication of some sort, and they are perfect with timing.

5. Most sightees tell of hearing voices, screams or crys, sounding like they are right next to them but no body can be seen.

6. Sudden massive dread linked to a particular place.

So thats it, has anyone on the board who has ever seen a UFO or dreamt of seeing one, or maybe just had an experiance like the ones above? I'v spent alot of time looking at examples of UFO experiance and I beleive this system works.

For the rest of us that have not seen a UFO, look to the skys on wednesdays at 10:00pm, it might change your luck.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Why look to the sky on wednedays at 10pm?

The only thing out of that list is conjunctivitis I have had that since I saw something in the sky last year my friend saw it as well and he has it. What we saw was this bright light doing loads of different things like stopping and starting speeding off slowing down going upside down etc... Since then we both have had conjunctivitis its horrible ripping your eye lids in a morning. But out of the list thats the only one.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by Mikomi]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Statistics show that you have a 18% greater probability of seeing a UFO on a wednesday, especially at 10:00pm.

Weird how some people say that UFO's are just random illusions, yet they follow time schemes that could not just be chance.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
One time I saw what at first I thought was a helicopter, but then I realised that there was no sound coming from it. It was over some trees maybe half a mile away at the most, shining a spotlight down towards the ground. It also had flashing lights on it, purple & green if I remember correctly. It moved slowly around the same spot for about 30 seconds or so and then the spotlight and flashing lights went out at the same time and it disappeared. It was approximately 6:45 am, because I was waiting for the school bus. I think I was in 10th grade at the time. Soon after that, one day I was walking home from the bus stop after school and this car drives past me, parks about 50 ft. ahead of me, a guy got out and took my picture, then got back in the car and drove away.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
worshipthemoon, I can pretty much guarantee what you saw was indeed some form of UFO.

I got really worried when you talked about the photographer because I just remembered thats the only thing I left out about the men in black, in the mid 70's there was a huge wave of phantom photographers, people that would take UFO sightees pictures then just leave. 2 more questions.

1. Did the photographer have any features that would strike you as unusual, e.g. an strange face or an evil grin?

2. Have you ever been asked these questions in a row by the same person:-
where are you from?
where are you going?
what time is it?

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceAkolD

1. Did the photographer have any features that would strike you as unusual, e.g. an strange face or an evil grin?

where are you from?
where are you going?
what time is it?

I don't remember the photographer having any unusual physical characteristics. He did it real quickly--just got out, snapped my photo, and got back in the car and drove away. The camera was in front of his face when he was facing me. I did notice it was an expensive looking camera with a big zoom lens.

I don't know if anyone has ever asked me the 3 questions. If they did I probably wouldn't remember because they're not strange questions. What's the significance of being asked those questions?

This happened almost 10 years ago. I can't recall all the smaller details with any guaranteed accuracy, like what the man looked like or the model car he was driving.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Sorry about that, didn't know when this had happend. I ask about the questions because many many cases involving these so called MIB, they always ask those same 3 questions.

Funny you mentioned the car but I would hazard a guess that it was a '48 buick, something that looks like this :- www.auto-n-vest.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:44 AM
link   

where are you from?
where are you going?
what time is it?

I have been asked these questions..i was pulled over and the cop thought i was drunk and proceeded to ask me those exact questions..but there was a fourth question aswell.."can you walk a straight line"

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by McGotti]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
lol, yeah, maybe the MIB are just bored policemen who want to stop drinking.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I've posted before about my MIB experiences, but I think they were more DEA/terror related.

Same question by many different types of people all over the city: Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to INS? (Immigration and Naturalization Service)

For a year or two after 9/11. Same question, same poop eating grin.

In college, when I DID think I was having ET encounters, my "MIB" type encounters after were strangers coming up and giving me advice. Like "You know the way to a girl's heart is not through her brother" then smiling and walking away. Like WTF?

Or only remembering animals after missing time. Deer and Owls. Good thread.

Also, I've never heard about the phone calls. Interesting. I used to get so many one time rings where-ever I went we coined them "faux calls".

BTW - nothing happens to me now. Other than the occasional inexplicable DREAD.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by RANT]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Weird account of this advice things, about 20 years ago there was a female contactee called mary hyre, she was put under hypnosis, however everytime she was put under hypnosis, the person that did the hypnotising always lost control of the session and the women would speak apparently controled by a being known as Apol. Her family said that all they ever needed to do arround her was think of a question that was bothering them and "apol" would answer it for them.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Nothing about seeing white owls or dreaming of albino monkeys looking in your window?

That's most of what I recall, the 'advice' thing I kind of joked away, but it was recurring. Homeless people were drawn to me I think.

I would also see strange, but not alarming groups of children playing odd games in weird places. Like no adults around, and a hodge podge of multi-national children playing dodge ball in a remote parking lot. I would just smile, think nothing of it...then that night be like What the hell?

I was on a mountian top then. Boone NC. College. No kids. Especially few of foreign decent. I kind of aspire to the Terrence McKenna theory of seeing machine elves in certain states of unveiled reality. I wasn't using any drugs then, but I had opened some doors in my youth.

I was convinced then (pre-McKenna) there was a world I could return to now and then where happy children played ball. I talked about it, tried to take people. Of course, I couldn't. I called it Gennerra World though.

Damn I'm crazy.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
yes you are...

Unless im the crazy one, and you are the sole heir to some form of child dodgeball playing army.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   

yes you are...

Unless im the crazy one, and you are the sole heir to some form of child dodgeball playing army.

Damn that'd be sweet.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Indeed, cant see them being much good against guns, they'd have to be daemons.

I'll stop befor this gets out of control, I prefer long posts.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
forgot another thing.

Seeing a UFO can also lead to experiances with phenomina such as poltergeists.
e.g locked doors being unlocked and open'd and furniture moving across the room.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I've gotten phone calls with heavy breathing before... turned out to be my room mates' little brother - seems he had a thing for me... I always thought the little brat was an alien...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
lol yeah, I'v got a little brother who could do with going "home"

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Funny you mentioned the car but I would hazard a guess that it was a '48 buick, something that looks like this :- www.auto-n-vest.com...

I don't know what kind of car it was, but it wasn't that model. It was a newer model sedan of some sort.

top topics

join