posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:17 PM
Good day to you all, i'm a very long time reader but this will be my first post.
I have recently finished a book by an author that goes by the name John.A.Keel, the book in question was "The Mothman Prophecies". Keel does talk
about the incidents in west virginia, but strays from going into specific detail about the mothman itself, anyway I digress. Keel goes on to share
some very interesting obeservations about the UFO phenomina.
1. After nearly all UFO sightings, the sightees experiance problems with there eye-sight most usually cases of conjunctivitis (pinkeye) appear.
2. The UFO sightings are followed by strange telephone calls, the phone will ring but when it is picked up only "beeps" are audiable or in some
cases what can only be described as "heavy breathing" noises. It is worth to note that sometimes these things can happen befor a UFO experiance.
**The "heavy breathing" calls have been examined, and they are not the voices of humans or any type of known animal, the only noise in the world
simeler to this sound is that of camera re-winding its film**
**Many UFO sightees report that the strange phonecalls follow them, and that these phonecalls can happen in another persons house as long as the
sightee is in that house**
3. Substancial television interferance is a good sign that a UFOlogical experiance has or is about to be experianced.
4. Nearly all UFO contactees and many sightees report meetings with so called "Men-In-Black", these men however are not well-spoken government
agents, but seemingly alien in appearence. They have been described as having pasty skin, high set cheek bones, oriental appearence and are usually
around 5 foot 5, however some have been described as being much taller. The MIB usually have great problems speaking, either being "far too fast"
or "extremely slow", when they speak they always sound like they are repeating a peice of written litreture. Sometimes they are seen taking
medication of some sort, and they are perfect with timing.
5. Most sightees tell of hearing voices, screams or crys, sounding like they are right next to them but no body can be seen.
6. Sudden massive dread linked to a particular place.
So thats it, has anyone on the board who has ever seen a UFO or dreamt of seeing one, or maybe just had an experiance like the ones above? I'v spent
alot of time looking at examples of UFO experiance and I beleive this system works.
For the rest of us that have not seen a UFO, look to the skys on wednesdays at 10:00pm, it might change your luck.