It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video on the 13 blood lines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I was searching video google. Because i was bored and i came arcoss this video. Thought it was interesting so I thought I would share it with you. The video is long. It is worth the watch. Here it is,

13 bloodline of illuminati

Couldnt get the google video to work. Sorry.

AM

[edit on 11-4-2007 by AwakenMind]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thats an interesting subject. I'm going to watch it when I get a chance. I read the short version of the book a long time ago , I feel like its embellished a bit like all good books though. Heh, Heh

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Many of us know the 13 Bloodlines theory, what is new about this video? Before I/ we devote over 2 1/2 hours to watch a video tell us what you liked about it. There is a lot of "information" out there about this subject, what's special about this video.

I'm not trying to sound rude, it's just a #### long video and I'm sure we'd all like to know a bit more about what you or others who have seen it, thought about it before investing the time to watch it.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
A bit of a synopisis of the video would be nice.

I'm familiar with the works of the presenters, but it is an awfully long video, and I have yet to hear anything new in the way of their Illuminati theory.

Thanks for the link though, I didn't know this video was available.

*UPDATE

I've made it halfway through the video, and it cuts out.

It's an interesting premise, but highly riddled with finger pointing and contains so much random information is just seems like a smear campaign the way he throws everything out so quickly and just asserts it's "demonic and satanic implications".

I see little here that would convince me of his premise.

In fact, he seems to be accusing just about everyone not under his thumb as a "satanic influence".

I've long felt something was off about Springmeir and Wheeler - and seeing them in person only confims my theory - they're manifesting wild accusations and second rate research as fact, in order to gain a following and make money.

Sorry - I can't find anything of value in this video.

[edit on 11-4-2007 by GENERAL EYES]

new topics

top topics

join