It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush Military Record � and Misrepresentations Pertaining to Military Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
In these days of guys who never fought in Vietnam launching aggressive and destabilizing attacks on other countries, it is interesting to see what George W. Bush did in the military, how he misrepresented it, and what's been done recently to make sure no one notices. Mr. Bush, whose permission to fly was revoked by the military (he was suspended, assigned to a disciplinary unit and not allowed to fly military assignments again) liked to portray himself to voters as a �fighter pilot.� But his embellishments didn�t stop there:

see it all here
www.talion.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Wow! You really know how to rile them up don't you.
Do you really believe that #?

That site is so liberal/democrat biased, it's beyond hilarious.

"Clinton never referred to himself, during campaigns, as "one of the best fighter pilots of all time."

Clinton dodged. Bush was suspended. "

When did Bush refer to himself as one of the best fighter pilots of alltime????
Exactly, that site is B.S. I wonder why Bob Dole wasn't mentioned in the article?? hmmm

FYI, I am not a republican.

[Edited on 2003-12-30 by DClark]

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You have to understand Bush, he is delusional. He has never had to do any kind of manual labor in his life, he has always had dad and his cohorts to bail him out, he doesn't even read the freakin' paper. He is the male version of Paris Hilton!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentOrange
You have to understand Bush, he is delusional. He has never had to do any kind of manual labor in his life, he has always had dad and his cohorts to bail him out, he doesn't even read the freakin' paper. He is the male version of Paris Hilton!

Now that is a good idea for show!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   

He is the male version of Paris Hilton

I think she looks a lot better naked

But thats just me

new topics

top topics

join