It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird happened to me last night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I have a simple explination too:

This kid has too much time on his hands and didn't even plan his story out well enough to get past the first page.

alright we'll i guess ill take my experience to another place, since most of you guys think im a 12 year old boy just making up a fairy tale.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DetroitTigers_Melodeath

fine dont believe me, i guess it ruin's the whole purpose of coming to this damn forum.

at least you have a good song in your sig.

Look, I fully believe you made this up...but, if you did not, well you need to seek professional help...

What you have described is typical from someone that has symptoms of schizophrenia....

Honestly, I say welcome to ATS. If you would like to be a contributing member, and this was made up, then I suggest you come clean now.....

I am willing to give second chances....

I know for a fact that many schools are on Spring Break now....

I see you as a bored, attention craving high school student...

This is all based on the tale itself, along with lack of descriptive storytelling...

Thanks for the compliment about my sig! But, it still doesn't change my view of this thread....

I'm sorry....

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Yeah, seriously. I hope your not lying. We get enough of that around here...its just not needed. If your lying please come clean now, otherwise your wasting our time.

To be honest I'm not sure if your lying or not I'm unbiased at this point.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azazelus

Originally posted by DetroitTigers_Melodeath

fine dont believe me, i guess it ruin's the whole purpose of coming to this damn forum.

at least you have a good song in your sig.

Look, I fully believe you made this up...but, if you did not, well you need to seek professional help...

What you have described is typical from someone that has symptoms of schizophrenia....

Honestly, I say welcome to ATS. If you would like to be a contributing member, and this was made up, then I suggest you come clean now.....

I am willing to give second chances....

I know for a fact that many schools are on Spring Break now....

I see you as a bored, attention craving high school student...

This is all based on the tale itself, along with lack of descriptive storytelling...

Thanks for the compliment about my sig! But, it still doesn't change my view of this thread....

I'm sorry....

sorry bud, im out of school. i graduated last year.

this is my only day off this week. i actually have a job, and a life.

i guess this is my cue to leave.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You are leaving because you know that you are hoaxing.

Besides, once a mod agrees that this is a hoax you would be thrown out anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Don't leave....

Make me believe this actually happened...

First off...Why do you answer the door after 11:00 PM, while your parents aren't home, and proceed to talk to the stranger at the door, with no eyes, for several minutes?

Secondly, did you invite him in? Did you talk on the porch? Why did you not just laugh in his face and close the door?

If I had a stranger knock on my door that late, see him wearing a suit, and not having eyeballs, the first thing I would do is close the door back..no matter how brave I am....

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What about the "gov mubo jumbo"? The guy talks to you and you don't remember what he says? Or you thought you could get past us with just the general storyline?

The jig is up and he knows it.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Closing this as I see it has no merit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join