It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Older Secret Government Video originally aired on PBS in 1987

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This video is a lost Diamond.For all you sheep/non-believer's of the shadow Government,this came out in 1987 on PBS.This was way before the Internet and before the Government had control of PBS.I find it rather disturbing that people have known about this stuff for year's but had no way to really show the public.

They are still pulling off the same crap to this very day and most people are to blind or ignorant in there daily lives of American Idol and stupid Sport's that they don't realise it.The Secret Government's biggest threat is this thing called the Internet.In the last 2-5 year's the amount of people who have looked into and somewhat educated themselves about this issue is growing.In the next 5-10 year's I really think there is going to be some type of revolution,hopefully its resolved peacefully which I doubt , simply because all these clown's care about is power and money.

Any way here is the video,and by the way Google has erased the archive that contained the rest of this originally 90 minute documentary.

video.google.com...

Cug

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Don't be a sheep and assume the gov is controlling google (but it is a copyrighted video, published without permission so really is should be removed from google video)

The full version

video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I was only able to watch 50 minutes of the movie yet this is no suprise to me. Actually it just dug my militant attitude that much deeper in my desire to see this government brought down before they are able to commit more crimes such as the tiny few mentioned in the movie. The numbers for the Nicuagua actually did make me raise an eyebrow. Here is the irony of life: who caused more chaos in the world? Communism or "democracy?" Who has caused more deaths?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Here is the irony of life: who caused more chaos in the world? Communism or "democracy?"

If neither existed their would not have been a fight for either.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
True enough, yet the question still stands. Both are "supposed" to protect the people and elevate them into a position of power. Yet have they? No! That is irony. However not unusual of governments... pathetic!

top topics

join