It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA/ UFO footage (Mir Space station)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i was browsing youtube earlier and found a very intriguing video (part of a collection)

Please watch. and all your opinions on it are welcomed Greatly !

Thank you

Footage - Youtube (ufo/nasa)

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I Guess you can delete this thread , since no one seems to have even been interested in the slightest by the video.

oh well, i thought it was a very interesting video and merely wanted to share it with everyone at ATS.

*Waves*

Peace be with you all

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I was just watching that a couple days ago...even though I saw it long ago...once of the most incredible pieces of evidence yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's an amazing clip, so much in it, really about the best proof you'll ever need about what's going on in near-earth space.

I too am always surprised about the relative indifference most UFO believers/debunkers show to the NASA STS footage, and this clip in particular.

One important thing to know about the STS videos, many were shot with special DoD UV cameras, so much of what you're seeing is invisible in our light spectrum. Food for thought there.

It was publicly available, shows probably hundreds of UFOs or space critters, heck they can't even find MIR in that aquarium teeming with moving stuff, and people just yawn. But then go into ecstasies over a grainy video of a bright light bobbing around on a black background for 10 secs.

go figure.

[typos]

[edit on 14-4-2007 by gottago]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I find the footage fascinating. I've been following the footage for some time now, and It really is a "holy grail" of sorts for ufology. It really annoys me however that more people do not take it seriously and are so quick to dismiss it.
It is obviously evidence of Something. Thank you for this thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Definatly some great evidence. The next part, Part 7 has the incident where we see what appears to be a beam weapon trying to shoot down a ufo, and after that the incident with that teather and all of that stuff swarming around it. i find it hard to belive that its ALL debris. debris doesnt turn anyway lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
sorry that was part 6 again. heres Part 7

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yeah I enjoy watching this as well as the other actual NASA ESA and Russian vids showing similar stuff. Yet almost everyone refuses to ackknowledge this phonomena exists and is probably ET at its simplist form. Living space beings??
Crazy thought and if true could topple human civilization as we know it.
All speculation though.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yea it is amazing what goes on in the upper atmosphere and Near-Earth-Orbit.

i would bet my life on it that if i ever got the money to travel along with a russian Cosmonaut.....or if i ever got to go along with some Nasa Astronauts.Id see ALOT of things i could not explain.

Hell, i could very well see a huge cargo ship passing by lol. Imagine that.

the possibilities are endless in outer-space

-Mayan

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I posted the docu on ats some time ago, Chris Everard has made some interesting documentaries,
Here is the full length, worth watching
video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am fairly new to ATS and I have a question that may be answered elsewhere, but I have not read all the threads yet...
It appears to me from reading various witness reports and watching some home videos that some UFOs can change their appearance or even become invisible to visible light. They still seem to be visible to infrared or UV as seen in the Mexico City footage. This suggests some type of cloaking technology (which human scientists are developing now). Doesn't it stand to reason that the UFO vehicles would also be camouflaged to appear as if they were conventional aircraft landing lights, clouds, seagulls, blimps, etc? Our stealth aircraft can project a false radar signal of different sized aircraft or even multiple aircraft to confuse the enemy, why not the alleged aliens using visible light? When I read someone on ATS firmly debunking a photo or video, I have to ask, how can you be so sure? Perhaps that is what "they" want you to think...
I also found the STS80 footage amazing; I have never seen it before and I can't accept that spheres that arrange themselves into a circle and light up are "space dust, etc..." That is the best evidence I have seen for space UFOs. Perhaps the paying customers flying to the ISS would be willing to talk and share their videos with ATS? They don't have a government salary or pension to lose...

top topics

join