It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First 9/11 Lecture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, I'm going to my first 9/11 lecture...

911 Scholars Events

11 April 2007
We the People's Moral Response to 9/11 Truth with Jim Fetzer, Kevin Barrett, Gary Franchi; Milwaukee's Serb Hall, 51st and Oklahoma Ave.
6-10 PM/CT; sponsored by ts911.org, mujca.com, snowshoefilms.com, v911t.org, lonelantern.org Milwaukee,WI. Free and open to the public.

I haven't been to one yet and I'm really looking forward to it. I even got my wife to agree to come with!

Has anyone been to one of these and can tell me what to expect?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I went to one in Boulder, CO. It was a good event but seemed to be a little on the dry side. I really didn't learn or uncover anything that I didn't already know from doing research and reading books. The thing that I did notice was the crowd that was at the event, it really wasn't what I was expecting. Please let us know what you thought of the event.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sorry to sound paranoid, but be aware that at least someone in the audience could be a government official sent to monitor the event and collect intel. Hell, I'm betting even this is monitored.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm hoping my wife comes along (she may have to work now) and it opens her eyes to what's really going on in the world and so she and I can have a decent conversation about what happened on 9/11 without her thinking I'm a complete lunatic.

I would hope there are a few others that come who don't know about the 9/11 conspiracy theories and it opens their eyes as well... although I would bet most attendees are well versed already and may not get much else out of it.

I'm kind of wondering if we're past the 'learning and investigating' stages of the 9/11 movment and now into the 'rally the troops' stages. I'm hoping for a little of both.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nothing new. 0 evidences. The same old stories.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There are radical scrapbooking clubs that pose more of a threat to the US government than some star-trek 9/11 conspiracy meeting.

new topics

top topics

join