It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GETTA LOAD OF THIS....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
WASHINGTON (AP) -- George W. Bush and Hillary Rodham Clinton are finally on the same ticket --
the most admired man and woman in America

www.cnn.com...

Who would you have voted for????

I personally think George is doing a great job but don't trust Hillary any further than I'd like to THROW her

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ha, that's really ironic! It's good to see that Ol' Billy Nilly only got 3%. It's also good to see Bush got 29%, where Hillary only got 16%, although I would have prefered if someone like Doris Kessington (just made the name up) had won that...

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hmm??? What's that? I'm sorry, I was too busy packing my bags to move to Canada.....
(j/k) :shk:

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
according to the CNN-USA Today-Gallup poll

..which means diddly squat to me

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just curious......if you were asked who you admired most...how would you reply????

Remember: One man- One woman

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus
Just curious......if you were asked who you admired most...how would you reply????

Remember: One man- One woman

Man: Jesus Christ

Woman: Torn between a few, but I think I'll go with Joan of Arc.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Good choices there...

What about a woman who did something in 2003???

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Hmm??? What's that? I'm sorry, I was too busy packing my bags to move to Canada.....

smuggle me in your bags (not kidding)

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Man : Not Bush
Woman: Not Hillary

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Originally posted by Gazrok

smuggle me in your bags (not kidding)

With those space-saver bags, I'm sure that I could fit in a carry-on.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

Good choices there...

What about a woman who did something in 2003???

In 2003, I'd have to go with Dr. Joyce Meyers. She's completely turned her life around, and now, in 2003, is helping more people then I could ever hope to. A truly amazing woman.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wonder if the answers were multiple choice.

Name the man you most admired in 2003.

A. Michael Jackson (Child Dangler/Molester)
B. Kobe Bryant (Mr. Apologetic)
C. Scott Peterson (Worst Father of the Year)
D. George Bush (Daddy's Boy of the Year)

Name the woman you most admired in 2003

A. Martha Stewart (It's A Good Thing...)
B. Monica Lewinsky (For her triumphant return on FOX's Mr. Personality)
C. Rosie O'Donnell (Click here)
D. Hillary Clinton (For putting up with an a
hole for a husband)

Maybe, just maybe this is the way things went down....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Man- oh yeah, I'd have to say Jesus

Woman- hmm, can't say I've really ever admired enough women to make a judgement on that.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
I wonder if the answers were multiple choice.

Although an amusing post, the article said they just had an empty space for you to enter whatever you wanted. So you could have entered in Bruce Campbell if you had wanted to.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hmmm...I'm suspicious of this story. The poll is a fake. It seems too weird because for it to be true some of the people voting would have to chose both and nobody likes both...it's either or. Big fat fake to sell their rag. I don't like HC anymore than I like GW. They get my vote for the least admired...

man--Dennis Kucinich...I love that guy. His life story is mad inspiring. He went from living in his car to running for president. A true testiment to america's greatness...when she's great.

woman--Oprah...nuff said she's just dope. I mean, come on...she did a whole special on "why they hate america" that was some of the illest reporting done on the whole run up to war fiasco, and she's joining the fight to stop the spread of AIDS in Africa. Don't sleep on Oprah.

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Man of the year goes to the Iraqi who helped rescue Jessica Lynch.

Woman of the year to Oprah.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
Hmmm...I'm suspicious of this story. The poll is a fake. It seems too weird because for it to be true some of the people voting would have to chose both and nobody likes both...it's either or. Big fat fake to sell their rag. I don't like HC anymore than I like GW. They get my vote for the least admired...

Well, the thing is with that, the percentages weren't that high, they just had the majority. Bush had 29% on the men's side, and Hillary only had 16% on the women's side. This would mean that it wouldn't have to be the same people voting for Hillary and Bush.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd
according to the CNN-USA Today-Gallup poll

..which means diddly squat to me

yeah 80% of statistics are made up.... and i just made that up

but yeah, when was the last time a news network asked you for your vote.. i never got to vote either, nor do i know anyone who did. it's obviously all made up.

they are sleazy in wording the polls too, such as asking do you support our troops in iraq, not if you liked or disliked the war.. of course everyone is going to support people that they know who went over there!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It is strange i agree.
Hillary stood by her man and i suppose that is admirable to some but what has Bush done.
I dont think that being in 'command' while the nation is attacked is anything to crow about.The pollsters should have shown a picture of Bush hiding and running in air force one during the attack and then see what the numbers would be.'Our fearless leader' is an embarrasment and no wonder he is the most hated man on the planet,the entire world and half the U.S cant be wrong.
It would be interesting to see how the poll was worded.

top topics

join