It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karl rove heckled and Pelted with rocks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

with video footage.This event has got to spook him just like jeb bush.These people are living in a delusional world in which they think that everything is under control.the media has yet to pick up this story.

[edit on 8-4-2007 by areyoumad]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I can't wait for this to get out. Karl Rove is such a scumbag, he's just as bad as Rummy in my opinion. I hope the story doesnt get squashed by the media though.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where is this video from? How could security allow this to happen? where is Karl? Too many questions.

It's also too blurry.

Is this video what it claims to be?

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What savage pieces of #. I have half a mind to go down there and throw rocks at their faces.

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Johnmike]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I really doubt this will hit any mainstream source...

And if it will the headline will read something like this: "Inebriated Gang-Members Try To Instigate Violence Against Karl Rove To No Avail"

speaking of Rove did you guys see the Karl (MC) Rove video....

if not check it out it is absolutely hilarious...

I know there is a thread on it floating around somewhere.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This could be one of the main reasons we dont see the First Lady. What a mess. I dont like Rove by any stretch of the imagination, but can you imagine representatives of our government being pelted and stoned?
What respect do the general public have for these people? They have done it and brought it on themselves and its time Bush and Co. step down before someone gets hurt.
Its over for these people- throw in the towel.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
that'll be the only form of combat karl rove will ever be a part of. he's probably sipping champagne inside the car anyway. he's a total loser. we need more college students to speak out. end nixon 2.0 today!

(edited some spelling..piya still wrong)

[edit on 9-4-2007 by reaganero]

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I saw some MSM coverage on this last week on some local news channel. I say good for those students, although I'm not sure I agree witht he whole throwing rocks bit!!! But all in all it's about time people start standing up to the criminals in office!!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
As much as I dislike the entire Bush Administration and most Republicans, I think this kind of thing can't possibly be good for America. Hate is at toxic levels, revolution is doubtless in the minds of many; I don't want a reign of terror or some sort of violent revolution that gets someone even worse in charge of our country.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
How the hell is throwing rocks at someone "standing up to criminals in office?" It's ganging up on a man like a coward? It's disgusting!

[edit on 9-4-2007 by Johnmike]

top topics

join